Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Confirmed: Verizon employees lurk here.

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,974
    I did that thing where I turned off my wifi because it wasn't working at one point and then I forgot to turn it back on.
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110
    No unlimited? You sound poor.
  • BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    $15 for 1 GB of data is outfuckingrageous.

Unless you really need the great coverage Verizon provides in places like the middle of fucking nowhere, get an unlimited plan from T-Mobile for $60 a month (or less if you are 55+).

Bonus, TMO plans come with unlimited data roaming in most of the countries in the world.

Verizon probably charges you $25/GB for data roaming.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,236
    Charge that damn battery!
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,486 Founders Club
    animate said:

*swoon*
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    Baphomet said:

Unless you really need the great coverage Verizon provides in places like the middle of fucking nowhere, get an unlimited plan from T-Mobile for $60 a month (or less if you are 55+).

Bonus, TMO plans come with unlimited data roaming in most of the countries in the world.

My old boss was smart. T-Mobile is so fucking bad you literally can't have a conversation with someone with T-Mobile. The cell service is atrocious. Call drops, bad reception, poor sound quality.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,664 Standard Supporter
    animate said:

Charge that damn battery CHARGE MY BATTERY, DUCK!

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,953 Founders Club
    Baphomet said:

T-Mobile is for pours.
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,974
    animate said:

I like to use the battery. It's there for a reason, IMO.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,798 Swaye's Wigwam

No unlimited? You sound poor.

It's not so much that I'm poor. It's more that I spend all my money on drugs and alcohol.
    Based on data usage I’m going to throw live cams in the mix. True?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club
    We used to call it T Immobile when our company had it back on the day

Yes the I haven't moved days
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,539 Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm actually in another tab shopping around, prepared to ditch Big Red (ILTCIBR, IWILTD), having been a customer since they were Airtouch. We have a Verizon 4G tower on the grounds where I fuck around on the internet work, and I use up to 40GB of data per month streaming Dwag games and hotspotting and whatever out here. I was able to do that by jealously clinging onto my grandfathered unlimited data plan through multiple rounds of Verizon buttfucking (often in direct violation of FCC regulations). First I had to start paying cash out the ass for developer edition phones so I could hotspot for free after they stopped offering subsidized phones for unlimited plans, then they just randomly plopped $40 extra per line on these plans, then suddenly I started noticing a step change in what I was paying per month. Went from an already outrageous $220 per month for two lines to $320. If I'm going to make a car payment, I want a car.

So I finally caved and switched to one of the new "unlimited" plans. I'm using it right now. It takes over a fucking minute to load a .gif now, and that's pretty much the only good thing going on this wretched hive! Speed test is .09 Mbps down. Fuuuuuck that. If it's going to be slow as fuck anyway, I'm thinking I might as well save yet more money and go Google Fi.

I'd say csb, but that's a lie and I fucking know it.