Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

SNOPES VERIFIED!!!

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Although I can't blame the throbber. I gave the accountant my flash drive to transfer the shit over

And I said just do yourself a favor and reformat it. Don't look at it
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Yes. Nothing screams facts, truth and reliability like dailycaller or foodbabe.

lol
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2019
    dflea said:

lol

Using logical fallacies to present an argument is ignorant AND lazy. Are you buffoons capable of rational debate. Don’t answer that. It’s rhetorical because the answer is sadly true.............you are not.😂😂

• Options
    DJDuck said:

dflea said:

lol

Using logical fallacies to present an argument is ignorant AND lazy. Are you buffoons capable of rational debate. Don’t answer that. It’s rhetorical because the answer is sadly true.............you are not.😂😂

Where the fuck did your aids ridden ass spout from
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Obviously from a place that provided a lot better education that was provided you dumbfucks in your k-12 government indoctrination centers.

You are completely unaware that you are tangentially presenting another Logical Fallacy. What a ignorant moron.
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

Obviously from a place that provided a lot better education that was provided you dumbfuck s in your k-12 government indoctrination centers. You are completely unaware that you are tangentially presenting another Logical Fallacy. What a ignorant moron.

Who the fuck do you think you are talking to lol
  • Options
  • Options

DJDuck said:

Obviously from a place that provided a lot better education that was provided you dumbfuck s in your k-12 government indoctrination centers. You are completely unaware that you are tangentially presenting another Logical Fallacy. What a ignorant moron.

You are so stupid you can’t even identify when you are being addressed. You are the only logical fallacy using, lazy fucking moron I’m talking to right now moron.

• Options
    DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

You are so stupid you can’t even identify when you are being addressed. You are the only logical fallacy using, lazy fucking moron I’m talking to right now moron.

Sad...
  • Options
    Aren’t you the dumbfuck gay hunter that thinks all the Huskies that went to private schools are “FAGS”.😂😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    DJDuck said:

Aren’t you the dumbfuck gay hunter that thinks all the Huskies that went to private schools are “FAGS”.😂😂😂😂😂

No

I think all huskies are fags

Keep up
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    I think you need professional help. May I suggest starting with a Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor.
  • Options
    You are a liar. In the Jury duty thread you claimed all kids that went to private schools were fags. That includes many “fags” on many teams including the Huskies. What team do you, as a homophobe, root for moron?
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    DJDuck said:

You are a liar. In the Jury duty thread you claimed all kids that went to private schools were fags. That includes many “fags” on many teams including the Huskies. What team do you, as a homophobe, root for moron?

If you can't figure out which team I root for you are the dumbest motherfucker in existence.

Well next to pup. He still thinks I'm a disgruntled uw fan
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Anyone who uses Snopes for "fact checking" is wasting their time.

I'll check in with Alex Jones.com instead.
    So you will have two sources that are bullshit.

That makes you a know nothing idiot.

Try thinking for yourself
    Fuck off. I think for myself just fine. Everybody, even dopes like you, depend on primary and secondary sources. Just depends on which one you choose.
  • Options

DJDuck said:

If you can't figure out which team I root for you are the dumbest motherfucker in existence.

Oh I can guess whitch team you root for but like I tell my kids making assumptions is one of the biggest mistakes one can make. People with a modicum of intelligence, which you are lacking, know this.

SO WHY DON’t you ask your partner for the key he has to the lockbox he keeps your balls in and maybe you might be able to tell us which college is your team instead of playing games.

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

DJDuck said:

Oh I can guess whitch team you root for but like I tell my kids making assumptions is one of the biggest mistakes one can make. People with a modicum of intelligence, which you are lacking, know this.

SO WHY DON’t you ask your partner for the key he has to the lockbox he keeps your balls in and maybe you might be able to tell us which college is your team instead of playing games.

Can you guess why everyone thinks you're a fucking cock?

It's because you are.

Fuck off.

• Options
    edited July 2019
    According to Pitchfork:

Merlin Robertson-Fag

Preston Liger-Fag

Ely Doyle-Fag

Demetrius Flowers-Fag

Zach Robertson-Fag

Alex Losoya-Fag

Dehonovan West-Fag

Tommy Hudson-Fag

Josh Hart-Fag

Ben Scott-Fag

Jared Bubak-Fag

Jacob Jornada-Fag

Jack Luckhust-Fag

Donata Savala-Fag

Tannor Park-Fag

• Options
    edited July 2019

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

A duck and a sun devil arguing on a husky board. Fuck, if that doesn’t prove husky dominance, you can’t be helped.
    True, but after the breakup of e-Duck fans that wanted to talk about things other than sports had no place to go. I am a victim and need victim status!😁