Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tips For Bourgoise Livin'

Us Bourgy's may need to make quick getaways...

May I recommend auto Tag dive watch, Sig 229 and cash...

Best advice ever is of course from Don Corleone - never ask a second favor when the first is refused

Especially true with women - you wanna be some beta fag friend ? Didn't think so...hard to have self respect when you are a sniveling beggar coward...

Now about music:

For obvious reasons you will need two rattlesnake tails in your custom shop Gibson - twin tails is always better than one...

And please - broke ass basement dwelling trailer trash loser is so harsh --- let's go with upwardly mobile home court resident

Stay fresh...

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,987
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So much awesome, but why the rattles? Some sort of unique tone for the Gibson?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Best advice ever is of course from Don Corleone - never ask a second favor when the first is refused

Especially true with women - you wanna be some beta fag friend ? Didn't think so...hard to have self respect when you are a sniveling beggar coward...

Now about music:

For obvious reasons you will need two rattlesnake tails in your custom shop Gibson - twin tails is always better than one...

And please - broke ass basement dwelling trailer trash loser is so harsh --- let's go with upwardly mobile home court resident

Stay fresh...

I gotta start hanging around here moar.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Now about music:

Stay fresh...

I gotta start hanging around here moar.
    Why? Does this remind you of Miami circa 1988?

Don't be an idiot.

Add a pile of blow, room full of stacked cash, a diamond encrusted Rolex, and serious weaponry, and you'll be warm.

This here is Tac Town Gangster tuff. Hill Top @StrongArmCobra shit brah. He'd be dead in a week in Miami. A day at most back in '88.