Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What about Jeff Tedford?

2»

Comments

• Options
    GlobalGlobal Member Posts: 333
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
  • Options
    DeLarryDeLarry Member Posts: 230
    Testing 1 First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited December 2013
    If somebody used to be one of the hottest coaches in the country, but aren't anymore, there's very often a good reason.

I can remember Tyrone being one of the hottest coaches in the country.
    dnc said:

If the Huskies had hired him after Gilby was fired, Husky fans would have been jumping in the streets with joy. At one time Tedford was one of the hottest college football coaches in the country. He did well at California his first 5 or 6 years. He had a difficult last couple of years at Cal. But that can happen for different reasons. Gary Pinkel went 5-7 last year and now a year later he has an outside chance of playing in the national title game.

Look where Cal is now a year after Tedford was fired.

I think Tedford could be a very good coach at Washington if he could hired good enough assistants. I think he was really hurt by the loss of good assistants at Cal. Lopoi coming to Washington definitely hurt him.

I don't like hiring fired coaches. But Pete Carroll was fired twice, even though it was by NFL teams. I would not be unhappy if the Huskies hired Jeff Tedford. And he is still young enough.

• Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    If you're gonna fuck everyone, I'm out!