Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Terrance Cooks II, 2021 3* LB, Pearland (Shadow Creek), TX - OFFERED June 26, 2019

Comments

• 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He's a 4-star but this was his first D1 offer? Weird.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Look at how this young man replied to damn near every comment with a thank you. A ton of comments were from other TexASS talent. I might be wrong but a couple looked like other guys we offered.

🤔🤔🤔
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

He just finished his sophomore year of high school
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,065
    First? How many is he expecting from us?
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Yeah, but name the last 4-star player from out of state that UW was the first to offer. They rarely offer that early, and when they do, it's typically either a can't-miss 5-star, local kid, or usually both. Usually when we see a UW offer to a 4-star out of Texas, we all laugh because it's his super meaningful 27th offer, and the whole thread becomes a big joke.

To be the first D1 program to offer a Texas 4-star is definitely weird for UW. I'm not aware of it ever happening before.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited June 2019

dnc said:

Yeah, but name the last 4-star player from out of state that UW was the first to offer. They rarely offer that early, and when they do, it's typically either a can't-miss 5-star, local kid, or usually both. Usually when we see a UW offer to a 4-star out of Texas, we all laugh because it's his super meaningful 27th offer, and the whole thread becomes a big joke.

To be the first D1 program to offer a Texas 4-star is definitely weird for UW. I'm not aware of it ever happening before.
    Your instincts were correct, he's not really a 4 star, at least not yet. Not rated by 247 or ESPN and doesn't even have a profile on Rivals.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Your instincts were correct, he's not really a 4 star, at least not yet. Not rated by 247 or ESPN and doesn't even have a profile on Rivals.
    Oh. Then this suddenly makes way more sense. Hopefully this is a Dom Hampton situation then.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Look at how this young man replied to damn near every comment with a thank you. A ton of comments were from other TexASS talent. I might be wrong but a couple looked like other guys we offered.

🤔🤔🤔

CB to Nebraska.
    Pretty warm for feb.

Such a fucking dumb statement, I didn’t mean that, I’ve just always wanted to say it AnD yes, I feel dumb.