Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,548 Founders Club
    edited June 2019
    Quite honestly, their best chance in history at a 5-star was an Eason transfer and we took that from them.

Maybe the old TBSers can enlighten me, but was Drew Bledsoe was considered a 5-Star?
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,965 Standard Supporter
    I will. I’ll be very nice about it.

“BigCougSteve, it might not be time for the ‘D’ word.”
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,019 Founders Club
    Doogles said:

Quite honestly, their best chance in history at a 5-star was an Eason transfer and we took that from them.

Maybe the old TBSers can enlighten me, but was Drew Bledsoe was considered a 5-Star?

Regardless of what Bledsoe was rated, a guy like that never ends up a WSU in the 21st century or recruiting. It's UW or some blue blood's gonna snatch 'em up.

I forget how hard it must be to be a Cuog some tims.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,204

Doogles said:

Regardless of what Bledsoe was rated, a guy like that never ends up a WSU in the 21st century or recruiting. It's UW or some blue blood's gonna snatch 'em up.

I forget how hard it must be to be a Cuog some tims.
    They seem to think its great
    There is something to be said for stumbling through life dumb and drunk.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,149
    I would simply ask him when are they moving WSU's athletic facilities to someplace that isn't an absolute shithole.

• UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110
    EwaDawg said:

I would simply ask him when are they moving WSU's athletic facilities to someplace that isn't an absolute shithole.

Whenever the stadium in Ellensburg is complete.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club
    I think that Bledsoe for sure was the number one QB in the state making him higher rated than Hobart or the Huards. It was a huge get but WDWHA as I recall. Faggy wink

Rypian and Jack Thompson were also big gets

Long time ago
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,664 Standard Supporter

I think that Bledsoe for sure was the number one QB in the state making him higher rated than Hobart or the Huards. It was a huge get but WDWHA as I recall. Faggy wink

Long time ago

People forget Ryne Sandberg was a parade All American and a Cuog commit before his wife started banging Rafael Palmero and Dave Martinez.

• EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,149

Long time ago

People forget Ryne Sandberg was a parade All American and a Cuog commit before his wife started banging Rafael Palmero and Dave Martinez.

ykw

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,664 Standard Supporter
    EwaDawg said:

Long time ago

ykw

I do, in fact.

• BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,204
    Pumpeii probably had anal with her in 1982. Same as his claim about Eason's mom.
  • digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,474

Long time ago

Hobert
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited June 2019

Long time ago

Bledsoe was higher than BJH but Brock was Gatorade national POY, he was a bigger deal nationally as a recruit than Bledsoe.

Both were huge gets for sure.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

Long time ago

He was the best HS QB to ever play in Spokane. People forget that Danny Ainge was the best QB to ever come out of Eugene that didn't as well.