Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

AOC tweet o’ the day

13»

Comments

• Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Reposting memes from the subreddit that just got banned for using Nazi dog-whistles. Nice.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Lol this is beyond pathetic
    These pictures are from before she was elected to congress and was completely unknown. Why would she stage a photo op when no one knew who the fuck she was and she had barely any money? Get a grip.
    You know less about politics than you know about Football. She was in the midst of her campaign when she had these photos taken.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,005
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

These pictures are from before she was elected to congress and was completely unknown. Why would she stage a photo op when no one knew who the fuck she was and she had barely any money? Get a grip.
    Just google AOC at the border. It's easy.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Fuck off back to your shitty Norwegian politics.
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

I did and every result was either Daily Wire (lol) or other random conservative blogs. Literally every one I clicked on sourced the story from tweets by randon angry morons. Not a single piece of evidence from when the pictures were taken, just a bunch of random twitter users assuming they were staged with no proof.

Anyway, I have no interest in talking politics with you morons, I just stopped by to see if you had a take on the Oregon militia subverting the democratic process, but I guess freshman congresswoman photoshoots are higher on the priority list.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Sledog said:

I did and every result was either Daily Wire (lol) or other random conservative blogs. Literally every one I clicked on sourced the story from tweets by randon angry morons. Not a single piece of evidence from when the pictures were taken, just a bunch of random twitter users assuming they were staged with no proof.

Anyway, I have no interest in talking politics with you morons, I just stopped by to see if you had a take on the Oregon militia subverting the democratic process, but I guess freshman congresswoman photoshoots are higher on the priority list.
    LEAVE!!!!!!
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Even APAG knows they're staged
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Because she was running for Congress in a heavily Hispanic district and she wanted to show the voters how woke she was on the issue. Is it really that difficult for you to understand?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Translation: If I attempted to discuss politics I'd get my ignorant ass handed to me so let me just call all of you racists and run away.