Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Let’s see, when is the last tlme the Crater Comets had a nationally ranked 5 star BB recruit?

Comments

• Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2019
    If anyone would want to see him play without traveling to Central Point the closest venues would be North Eugene or the Springfield schools-Springfield, Thurston or Willamette.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    He’s really good. He’s going to UO too.
  • Options
    I Hope but we shall see. He will get Uber offers.
  • Options
    He’s going to Oregon lol
  • Options
    That’s what the experts say. He is only a junior though. Hell he may still be growing😁

https://247sports.com/college/oregon/Season/2021-Basketball/TargetPredictions/
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

That’s what the experts say. He is only a junior though. Hell he may still be growing😁

https://247sports.com/college/oregon/Season/2021-Basketball/TargetPredictions/

He’s really good.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    DJDuck said:

If anyone would want to see him play without traveling to Central Point the closest venues would be North Eugene or the Springfield schools-Springfield, Thurston or Willamette.

Willamette isn't in Springfield you stupid fuck.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Wow what a juvenile post. This site is so full of ignorant punks like you that have little to add except criticism. When someone puts Willamette High School in Springfield, an adjoining city instead of Eugene, childish people of your ilk need to call them a ”stupid fuck”. You are childish. The point still being it’s among the closest places you could see this kid play if you lived in Portland and Washington.

If you wanted to have a challenge on the overall knowledge of this state I would love to. I have forgotten more about this state than you will probably ever know. But I don’t need to call someone a stupid fuck because they place a high school in the adjoining city just to denigrate them and make myself look better. Grow up.
  • Options

DJDuck said:

Willamette isn't in Springfield you stupid fuck.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hrm-rPSCIBw
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    No about 60 years ago, in grade school, before you were alive. I was always precocious.

I am above the 3rd standard deviation and ilk is a pretty easy word and descriptive when you are talking about a bunch of nutjobs like you and people that share your ignorant opinions and narratives.

What a moron. That’s all you got. Attempting to denigrate someone for the use of certain words. Pretty pathetic.
  • Options
    Your juvenile criticism rates.............

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt814cDRAfo
  • Options
    I really don’t give a damn what you think. You’re a moron. I expect you think I should always say “stupid people that share your viewpoint” rather than a damned three letter word.

Here is another word pithy. It is good to be pithy.

Here are a couple of other words that your sad vocabulary might not be aware of but are used everyday.

Succinct

Concise

• Options
    edited June 2019
    You people are real backbenchers with little of substance to add to a conversation other than juvenile hatred. Actually I come here for comic relief provided by the ignorant posters here. Eventually I leave to move back to more sane environs.

Funny, I thought my original post was about Nathan Bittle.

Silly me I thought it would be an interesting conversation.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,301
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

You people are real backbenchers with little of substance to add to a conversation other than juvenile hatred. Actually I come here for comic relief provided by the ignorant posters here. Eventually I leave to move back to more sane environs.

Funny, I thought my original post was about Nathan Bittle.

Silly me I thought it would be an interesting conversation.

DJ - you are finally getting this place
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Shame on me for sleeping on this thread
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Shame on me for sleeping on this thread

Wow what a juvenile post. This site is so full of ignorant punks like you that have little to add except criticism. When someone puts Willamette High School in Springfield, an adjoining city instead of Eugene, childish people of your ilk need to call them a ”stupid fuck”. You are childish. The point still being it’s among the closest places you could see this kid play if you lived in Portland and Washington.

If you wanted to have a challenge on the overall knowledge of this state I would love to. I have forgotten more about this state than you will probably ever know. But I don’t need to call someone a stupid fuck because they place a high school in the adjoining city just to denigrate them and make myself look better. Grow up.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,501
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

DJDuck making inane statements as usual. DJDuck ignorant moron hypocrite and whacko leftist bigot. Your the one that made the stupid comment you craven nutjob. Now your using the obfuscation gambit favored by many leftist blowhards.

Someone posts an innocent article about working men and women at a peaceful protest

Ignorant leftist moron makes a stupid comment to try and denigrate them

Ignorant leftist gets called out on his clown act

Ignorant leftist uses obfuscation Gambit and attacks other poster

What a complete nutjob.