Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What extraordinary courage

HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
Iranians blowing up oil tankers and shooting down our planes and the incredible restraint by President Trump to do absolutely nothing about it is truly remarkable. What a great man and only one new rape accusation over the weekend to really top things off. This is greatness we will likely never see again in our lifetimes.

Comments

• HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    I'm sure he could do it out of blind incompetence, but I don't think he would do it intentionally and I never said he would. You're mistaking me for somebody else.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943

I'm sure he could do it out of blind incompetence, but I don't think he would do it intentionally and I never said he would. You're mistaking me for somebody else.

No but you are someone who blamed the US and Bush for every death in Iraq even those who were slaughtered by ISIS and AQ and who then blew Obama for his attack on Libya while making excuses for his Syria policy and his arming of jihadis.

In other words you’re a partisan hack who’s support or opposition to the use of military force is based entirely on who is in office.

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

No but you are someone who blamed the US and Bush for every death in Iraq even those who were slaughtered by ISIS and AQ and who then blew Obama for his attack on Libya while making excuses for his Syria policy and his arming of jihadis.

In other words you’re a partisan hack who’s support or opposition to the use of military force is based entirely on who is in office.

Bob blasts himself and doesn't even realize it.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Yes, lets go to war over someone else's oil tankers and an unmanned drone that shouldn't be over there in the first place.
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Bob blasts himself and doesn't even realize it.
    Hondo talks out his ass because he is both a liar and light weight Kunt who can’t back up his mouth.
  • DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    pawz said:

Wait. Weren't you HOwling (swidt?) about Trump being a war monger who would start WW3 when he got elected?

Now you're upset that he used restraint?

The TDS is skrong.

This was his narrative all the time on “The Woodshed”. His hypocrisy has not changed.

Hondo you’re free to point out some examples to back up that twat of a mouth of yours both we both know you can’t and you won’t.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

Hondo you’re free to point out some examples to back up that twat of a mouth of yours both we both know you can’t and you won’t.

You shilling for conservatives is on display every day. I don't have a running list like your obsessed pussy ass does. HTH
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

You shilling for conservatives is on display every day. I don't have a running list like your obsessed pussy ass does. HTH
    Called it, the Kunt has nothing.

The “shilling” I was accusing Owl of was pretty damn specific Hondo why are you too big a Kunt to do the same?

Don’t worry Hondo it’s a rhetorical question we both know you’re too fucking stupid to answer
    Btw, love how Hondo uses his inability to back up his mouth as a badge of honor.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Yes, lets go to war over someone else's oil tankers and an unmanned drone that shouldn't be over there in the first place.

OBK is back!!! Finally over the 2018 embarrassment in Seattle?
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

OBK is back!!!

• HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953

Do not underestimate what that 25 mile wide shipping corridor means to the global economy. It has to remain open.