Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dead man walking, Lyin Joe Biden, steps in it again

Comments

• Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Why does Joe Biden lie about a 'drunk driver' killing his 1st wife?
    By Thomas Lifson

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2008/09/why_does_joe_biden_lie_about_a.html
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,022
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,401
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    DJDuck said:

By Thomas Lifson

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2008/09/why_does_joe_biden_lie_about_a.html

You are wasting your breath. Hondo and the rest of the libs on here could give two shits for that poor man and his family. Biden lied and used them as a political prop to get ahead in the dem party. Lying about how your dead wife met her demise so you can get ahead in liberal politics. Hondo's of the world see nothing wrong with that in fact they think it was a brilliant move and they are going to vote for him.

Biden is low life trash.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:
    Biden is a horrible man because between 2000 and 2007, he said the man that killed his wife and daughter was a drunk.

You have better shit than that against Biden. Seriously.
    2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:
    Biden is a horrible man because between 2000 and 2007, he said the man that killed his wife and daughter was a drunk.

Lying about the deaths of your daughter and wife for political gain and destroying a man and his family is pretty close to the top of Uber despicable.

I don’t know about others but if I was leaning Biden that would be elimination for me.

You hypocrites always shoot your mouths off about Trumps lies when Oboner’s and even Biden’s lies are much more serious.

You support Trump. But Biden calling a dude a drunk is a disqualifying offense? Da fuq is wrong with you? Trump says worse shit than that on almost a daily basis. HTH

Funny how you use these straw men and logical fallacies to try and minimize the despicable nature of what Biden did. It was more than just calling someone a drunk. You are an ignorant moron.
    Trump has never "destroyed someone"? Seriously. Da fuq is wrong with you.
  • Options

DJDuck said:

By Thomas Lifson

You are wasting your breath. Hondo and the rest of the libs on here could give two shits for that poor man and his family. Biden lied and used them as a political prop to get ahead in the dem party. Lying about how your dead wife met her demise so you can get ahead in liberal politics. Hondo's of the world see nothing wrong with that in fact they think it was a brilliant move and they are going to vote for him.

Biden is low life trash.
    You don't get it either. You are blasting Biden for that. You don't think Trump does the exact same thing?

BTW nothing you've posted demonstrates Biden getting ahead on politics as a result.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

Lying about the deaths of your daughter and wife for political gain and destroying a man and his family is pretty close to the top of Uber despicable.

I don’t know about others but if I was leaning Biden that would be elimination for me.

You hypocrites always shoot your mouths off about Trumps lies when Oboner’s and even Biden’s lies are much more serious.

You support Trump. But Biden calling a dude a drunk is a disqualifying offense? Da fuq is wrong with you? Trump says worse shit than that on almost a daily basis. HTH

Funny how you use these straw men and logical fallacies to try and minimize the despicable nature of what Biden did. It was more than just calling someone a drunk. You are an ignorant moron.
    You are a heartless goose stepping idiot. Please show us where Trump destroyed a hard working middle class man and his family so that he could gain sympathy while on the campaign trail and garner more votes.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

You are a heartless goose stepping idiot. Please show us where Trump destroyed a hard working middle class man and his family so that he could gain sympathy while on the campaign trail and garner more votes.
    None of those articles you posted on any way show how his family was destroyed or they Biden got ahead in politics as a result. You guys are making shit up. I'll wait for Bob to swoop in and call you guys liars and destroy a couple keyboards in anger.
  • Options
    The story is well documented you idiot. Go educate yourself. FFS it has been in the news and ignored by you goose stepping liberal morons for over two decades.
  • Options

The story is well documented you idiot. Go educate yourself. FFS it has been in the news and ignored by you goose stepping liberal morons for over two decades.

It's been well documented. You just can't find where his family was destroyed and Biden advanced in politics as a result. After you 8 links on the subject. STFU liar.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    edited June 2019
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

None of those articles you posted on any way show how his family was destroyed or they Biden got ahead in politics as a result. You guys are making shit up. I'll wait for Bob to swoop in and call you guys liars and destroy a couple keyboards in anger.
    Ironic.

Hondo's position is because other people make false statements it's okay for him make shit up and make false statements. You'd have a little more credibility Hondo if you weren't such a pathological liar yourself.

And it's a documented fact that Trump's team met with a Russian team to discuss giving DNC emails and Hillary emails to Trump.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Trump is so horrible the democrats have decided to make their front runner just as bad = hondo logic - but but but
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I can't get over how shitty them Dem candidates are
    Like really? Is it gonna be fucking Bernie or the indian?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

Ironic.

Hondo's position is because other people make false statements it's okay for him make shit up and make false statements. You'd have a little more credibility Hondo if you weren't such a pathological liar yourself.

And it's a documented fact that Trump's team met with a Russian team to discuss giving DNC emails and Hillary emails to Trump.

Bob doesn't actually address the topic at hand. When he realizes his shitdick buddies are lying. Instead he drags bullshit up from the past like an obsessed bitch does.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

Ironic.

Bob doesn't actually address the topic at hand. When he realizes his shitdick buddies are lying. Instead he drags bullshit up from the past like an obsessed bitch does.
    The topic at hand is the hypocrisy of you calling someone else out for making shit up.

• Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

Ironic.

#unwillingtowork
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    BearsWiin said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

Ironic.

#unwillingtowork
    Something I hear you're quite the expert on.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited June 2019

Trump is so horrible the democrats have decided to make their front runner just as bad = hondo logic - but but but

I thought the left was done with old out of touch establishment white guys running shit

1. Old, establishment white guy
    2. Even older, kooky white guy
    3. Old white (but pretends not to be) bitchy lecturing schoolteacher
    4. Rich white (but pretends to not be) guy with.... well nothing really going on for him
    5. Token gay guy, but too white
    6. Black chick who is a corrupt cop

7. Hot piece of ass
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

Ironic.

The topic at hand is the hypocrisy of you calling someone else out for making shit up.

Bob answer this question. You keep repeating how you are about truth and honesty. Why are you only angry when liberals lie? Why do you defend conservatives who lie?