Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Petersen is starting to get it

Comments

• Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Lol no that looks fucking retarded. Fuck you guys are fucking old. Those kids would think he’s a dork if he did that (like you guys think the pants are dorky). He should have rocked some bape with the pants. Serious street cred if he did.

Fuck that outfit is so gross. Fucking old people.

This crap? https://us.bape.com/pages/lookbook-2019ss-mens
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Lol no that looks fucking retarded. Fuck you guys are fucking old. Those kids would think he’s a dork if he did that (like you guys think the pants are dorky). He should have rocked some bape with the pants. Serious street cred if he did.

“Crap”

It’s almost like it’s cool with the younger demographic and they would think it’s crazy dope.

It’s almost like every 16-26 demographic has always pushed the fashion card or any apple card really. It’s almost like that’s how humans develop culture! Woo no way! It’s definitely not an evolutionary behavior at all!
  • Options

We aren't going to recruit at an elite level until Pete starts wearing JNCOs.

POTD
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

“Crap”

It’s almost like it’s cool with the younger demographic and they would think it’s crazy dope.

It’s almost like every 16-26 demographic has always pushed the fashion card or any apple card really. It’s almost like that’s how humans develop culture! Woo no way! It’s definitely not an evolutionary behavior at all!
    Pushed the envelope? You realize most of your fashion is straight ripped right out of the 80's right? That shit is cyclical. I lived it once and it was ugly then, ugly now.
  • Options

Look, all I can tell you is MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW pulled more ass than has been seen in the State of Washington in the last 25 years rocking jorts and aviators.....

You want to snag pussy go full on retro. You want to go through costco quantities of vaseline, you do bapes or whatever the fuck the wiggers rock these days.

Pete needs to close the moms. OPs forevah!

I’m not wearing bape. It’s faggy but THE KEEDS LOVE IT! We already close the moms.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,992
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Look, all I can tell you is MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW pulled more ass than has been seen in the State of Washington in the last 25 years rocking jorts and aviators.....

You want to snag pussy go full on retro. You want to go through costco quantities of vaseline, you do bapes or whatever the fuck the wiggers rock these days.

I’m not wearing bape. It’s faggy but THE KEEDS LOVE IT! We already close the moms.
    I’d really appreciate it if you started closing on some moms... FB live or pics will do.
  • Options

I’d really appreciate it if you started closing on some moms... FB live or pics will do.
    #metoo
  • Options
    El_KEl_K Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,107
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Maybe he should get some FUBU?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Fuck high waisted shorts
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,130
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    TommySQC said:

Good drip, or whatever the fuck kids call it these days

Just make up a word. It'll catch on
    You see the fucking slurrp on that guy???
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I'm hearing flowing blonde locks and a handlebar mustache brings in the 20 something's

29 year-old sprinter-ass soccer girls no less...
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,323
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm hearing flowing blonde locks and a handlebar mustache brings in the 20 something's

You forgot the Wranglers!
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

“Crap”

Know your audience you uppity twat!
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

@RaceBannon
    @kellenwinslow