Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Greatest Cigar Smoker of the 20th Centry

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,895
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam

Greatest Cigar Smoker of the 20th Centry 23 votes

William Jefferson Clinton
0%
Fidel Castro
4%
dirtysouwfdawg 1 vote
Winston Churchill
65%
DerekJohnsonMikeDamoneRaceBannonSwayeBennyBeaverDennis_DeYoungYouKnowItbiak1minion_doogbackthepackYellowSnowLesGrossmanGilbystaintJoeEDangerouslyStLouisDawg 15 votes
George Burns
8%
huskyhooliganUW_Doog_Bot 2 votes
Red Auerbach
0%
Groucho Marx
8%
Mad_SonLebamDawg 2 votes
Michael Jordan
0%
Rush Limbaugh
0%
Sigmund Freud
0%
Write-In
13%
PurpleThrobberDooglesPitchfork51 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,974
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Winston Churchill
    Even though it turns out that Churchill was likely somewhat a racist toward Indians
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,301
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Winston Churchill
    The only answer although Bill made me chuckle

Had the CIA got the poison cigar to Fidel I would have voted for him
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Winston Churchill

Even though it turns out that Churchill was likely somewhat a racist toward Indians

If I lived 2,000 years ago I would think the liver in the center of the body. Thank God for progress, but no human is perfect.

I’m not excusing racism, but... come on.

The man smoked cigars and drank all day in a purple velvet onesie and ran a fucking country. He has some of the best quotes of all time and he is one of the true great men of the 20th century.

Once when talking about war funding someone suggested to him to stop funding the arts and he replied “then what are we fighting for?” - the dude understood civilization and wasn’t a pussy. Is that too much to ask?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Winston Churchill

If I lived 2,000 years ago I would think the liver in the center of the body. Thank God for progress, but no human is perfect.

The man smoked cigars and drank all day in a purple velvet onesie and ran a fucking country. He has some of the best quotes of all time and he is one of the true great men of the 20th century.

Once when talking about war funding someone suggested to him to stop funding the arts and he replied “then what are we fighting for?” - the dude understood civilization and wasn’t a pussy. Is that too much to ask?
    My oldest son's middle name is Winston. My younger son's middle name is Jefferson.

Some might think me rayciss, but they would be idiots.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Winston Churchill

I never said Churchill wasn't a great man.
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019
    Winston Churchill
    When your preference becomes a standard.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Winston Churchill

My oldest son's middle name is Winston. My younger son's middle name is Jefferson.

Some might think me rayciss, but they would be idiots.
    Send me your old audio equipment or I will start a Yellapiss is racist campaign on Twatter. I have 8 followers. You've been warned.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,129
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Winston Churchill
    Bert Sugar was a great cigar man though
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Winston Churchill
    Doogles said:

I had a bad impression when I heard him interviewed on Loveline years ago. But I heard him again interviewed on Joe Rogan a few months ago and liked him.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Winston Churchill

• Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Winston Churchill
    I watched a lot of Letterman. Maybe twice in 30 years or so the cam caught him, back early from commercial, laying his stogie back into the ashtray next to his chair.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Winston Churchill
    White males have been taking a beating for decades
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Winston Churchill

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Winston Churchill

I never said Churchill wasn't a great man.
    Oh no - I know. I'm just saying I love him.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Winston Churchill
    Nice.

Tim to shut it down.