Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cyprus heist/bailouts: this is actually huge news

Comments

• Options
    vadawgvadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 466
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    That's an understatement.

This has nothing to do with the people or government of Cyprus, but everything to do with the ECB laying claim to funds from the citizen to bail out their banks! Very similar to Greece, but this is a direct assault on private funds to pay off the ECB for their own fucking mistakes!
  • Options
    volcanodawgvolcanodawg Member Posts: 282
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    pretty fucking drastic indeed.

creates a brutal precedent for failing governments going forward.

the U.S.'s time is coming. let it play out.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,305
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Is some of that right wing shit that some of the girls were so afraid of?
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Take it to the right wing looney tunes board.

It's not fun, funny, or cute.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Anyone that still lives in the "R vs L" paradigm isn't watching what's taking place in the world. That paradigm was created by the Banking Cartel to keep the people bickering. If the people's focus is directed at a false paradigm, then the Cartel can do what it wants in the background, no holds barred.

This shit IS coming to the US. This is the Banking Cartels "Litmus Test" to see what the citizens will do afterward. Look at how there's very little talk of stopping this assault on the accounts of the people, but only talk of changing the terms.

Thursday Morning, over a Million Cypriots are going to wake up with some % less in their accounts. Stolen by the bankers, to pay for their own mistakes. When they get away with this in Cyprus, it's only a matter of time before they go to Portugal, Spain, France, Italy, etc (all places where firearms are prohibited, so the citizen cannot fight back).....then onto the US.

If you want to learn something, study the Hegelian Dialectic. It's the language of the Banking Elite. Everything they plan, and do, is based off of it. Problem - Reaction - Solution.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,983
    Founders Club
    The first step is to create a problem. The second step is to generate opposition to the problem (fear, panic and hysteria). The third step is to offer the solution(s) to the problem created by step one: A change which would have been impossible to impose upon the people without the proper psychological conditioning achieved in stages one and two.

Applying the Hegelian Dialectic, and irresistible financial influence, concealed change agents seek to dismantle social and political structures by which free men govern themselves — ancient landmarks erected at great cost in blood and treasure.

Their objective is to emasculate sovereign states, merge nations under universal government, centralize economic powers, and control the world's people and resources.

crossroad.to/articles2/05/dialectic.htm
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yep DJ, you have it right! Those damn Conspiracy "Theorists" had it right all along. Can we now call them Conspiracy "Realists"?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    When did this become the ReggieisGod bored?
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Fuck you and all who revel in the pain and disappointment of those who do not buy gold.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't "revel", I pity.

For those of you that have decided to continue with the Status Quo, you deserve what you get. For those of us that see reality, we deserve what we get.

I'll take my side over the status quo any day of the week!

BTW: I'm not a "gold bug", but I do believe it's WAAAAY more sound than the US Dollar...or any other Fiat Currency.

Fuck you and all who revel in the pain and disappointment of those who do not buy gold.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We covered buying gold in a podcast. Guns and food are far more valuable in an apocalyptic end of society. You can't eat gold and who the fuck is going to want it?
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    Swaye's Wigwam

We covered buying gold in a podcast. Guns and food are far more valuable in an apocalyptic end of society. You can't eat gold and who the fuck is going to want it?

Yeah, but you can eat pussy. Everybody wants that.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,983
    Founders Club
    I forgot about ReggieisGod. I liked that guy.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

He goes by PeterNorthDawg at DM.c now

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

He goes by PeterNorthDawg at DM.c now

Invite him to the pirate ship.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Well, there are a lot of new people on these boards that may have not heard the podcast...like myself.

And as far as your "Guns/food before Gold, I agree. But, you should have at least 15% of your overall assets in both Gold/Silver (70/30 split). Gold/Silver will be wanted and needed as a currency. As will the airplane bottles of cheap liquor, timber, food, ammo, etc...

At least this is being discussed here as I know that 95% of all Americans are too fucking brain washed by the elite to even KNOW that they're being screwed without lube.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    vadawg said:

Well, there are a lot of new people on these boards that may have not heard the podcast...like myself.

And as far as your "Guns/food before Gold, I agree. But, you should have at least 15% of your overall assets in both Gold/Silver (70/30 split). Gold/Silver will be wanted and needed as a currency. As will the airplane bottles of cheap liquor, timber, food, ammo, etc...

At least this is being discussed here as I know that 95% of all Americans are too fucking brain washed by the elite to even KNOW that they're being screwed without lube.

Then what? If things get so bad the doomsday preppers are the only ones with food, then what's the fucking point of even existing? Will I go down to palm desert and buy a condo with a suitcase of gold so I can enjoy my retirement golfing? I'd rather just call it a day and fade away than spend my life riding in a dune buggy like mad max.

Face it, if your not a billionaire right now, in the scenario you suggest, you are fucked.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

vadawg said:

Then what? If things get so bad the doomsday preppers are the only ones with food, then what's the fucking point of even existing? Will I go down to palm desert and buy a condo with a suitcase of gold so I can enjoy my retirement golfing? I'd rather just call it a day and fade away than spend my life riding in a dune buggy like mad max.

Face it, if your not a billionaire right now, in the scenario you suggest, you are fucked.
    If you're not a billionaire you're gone?
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,862
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    vadawg said:

I have my guns and ammo and a tree in my backyard. I need to start stocking up on airplane bottles of cheap liquor next.