Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,485
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Oregon is West Coast flyover country
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

Cali at its worst is still better than whatever shithole in Oregon you hail from. Seriously worried about u!

Spoken like someone who has only spent time in some of coastal cities of California. California has many areas that are beautiful and nice but I'd have you take a tour some of the central valley farm towns or you could take a tour certain parts of Richmond or Oakland, they are far more shit holier, than any part of Oregon I've ever seen. There are also parts of LA, the parts no tourist ever go to, like El Monte, that will rival any shit-hole you can come up with. Downey, Bellflower, Garden Grove. All shit holes.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,544
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

Cali at its worst is still better than whatever shithole in Oregon you hail from. Seriously worried about u!

Spoken like someone who has only spent time in some of coastal cities of California. California has many areas that are beautiful and nice but I'd have you take a tour some of the central valley farm towns or you could take a tour certain parts of Richmond or Oakland, they are far more shit holier, than any part of Oregon I've ever seen. There are also parts of LA, the parts no tourist ever go to, like El Monte, that will rival any shit-hole you can come up with. Downey, Bellflower, Garden Grove. All shit holes.
    Shit holes with great weather and hot women. Sure. Every state has bad places, but give me a place like Bakersfield over Salem or GORST any day of the week.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

Shit holes with great weather and hot women. Sure. Every state has bad places, but give me a place like Bakersfield over Salem or GORST any day of the week.
    If your idea of great weather is humidity and smog, okay. And your "hot" women mostly look like this:

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    Say hello to some of your neighbors

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Jealous and racist. Sad!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    What exactly am I jealous of? And I guess it's now "racist" to show pictures of some of the people that live in these California shit holes.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You are jealous of beautiful, sunny California. You are racist for posting pictures of latinos and implying that they would be bad neighbors. Are we done here or are you going to continue to sodomize that poor straw man?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

You are jealous of beautiful, sunny California. You are racist for posting pictures of latinos and implying that they would be bad neighbors. Are we done here or are you going to continue to sodomize that poor straw man?

My neighbor is Hispanic and I live in California. My neighbor isn't a gang member and I don't live in a shit-hole part of California. But you're free to relocate to the California paradise of Romona Gardens whenever you wish. Say hi to all your new neighbors for me.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

“I’m not racist! I have a Hispanic neighbor!”
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

My neighbor is Hispanic and I live in California. My neighbor isn't a gang member and I don't live in a shit-hole part of California. But you're free to relocate to the California paradise of Romona Gardens whenever you wish. Say hi to all your new neighbors for me.
    *Christ*

All the white trash in my extended family lives in Oregon and Washington, not Cali
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited June 2019
    PurpleJ said:

SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

Now that's a strawman ass fuck.

Do you think gang members would make for good neighbors?

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

Now that's a strawman ass fuck.

Do you think gang members would make for good neighbors?

Yep! Tac Town Tuff baby!
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Except that you work three jobs and share a 2 bedroom apartment with four other men. And you don't even live on the beach.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

*Christ*

All the white trash in my extended family lives in Oregon and Washington, not Cali
    Hmmm, don't recall saying there was no white trash in California.

But there are plenty of shit holes.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

*Christ*

Helluva solo data point.

Noted.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

I bet you also have some awesome black friends!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

I bet you also have some awesome black friends!
    I bet you think gang bangers would make awesome neighbors.

• Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    MisterEm said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

*Christ*

Helluva solo data point.

Noted.
    not really a data poont but a general one

boby doesn't seem to mind the white trash, just the brownskins