Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Quuuaaaccckkk again

2»

Comments

• DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Wow backthepack is prescient and a real clairvoyant.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fwvKOFNJvBs
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited June 2019
    LIPO

Cristo screams Sark
  • lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

LIPO

Cristo screams Sark

Oh, for fuck’s sakes.

DJDuck said:

Interesting logic. IF Jalen Jelks is drafted in the 7th round it shows Oregon can’t develop talent, got it.

Hollins went in the 6th. He ran a 4.53 at like 6”5 250. Lol great player development going on down there in Eugene!
    I usually don't call you out, because you're not autistic and are kind of funny. But a sane person expects top-250 recruits to get drafted, anything below that and it's gravy.

Ugo Amadi: 414th recruit, 132nd draft. Difference: +282

Justin Hollins: 797th recruit, 156th draft. Difference: +641

Dillon Mitchell: 173rd recruit, 239th draft. Difference: -66 (underclassmen)

Jalen Jelks: 497th recruit, 241 draft. Difference + 256

What am I trying to say? Nothing about Oregon's current staff, all of those were Helf's guys and went through three regimes. But the point is all of those guys were drafted, which is far from a guarantee for their recruiting rankings.
    Disagree!
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

DJDuck said:

Interesting logic. IF Jalen Jelks is drafted in the 7th round it shows Oregon can’t develop talent, got it.

Hollins went in the 6th. He ran a 4.53 at like 6”5 250. Lol great player development going on down there in Eugene!
    I usually don't call you out, because you're not autistic and are kind of funny. But a sane person expects top-250 recruits to get drafted, anything below that and it's gravy.

What am I trying to say? Nothing about Oregon's current staff, all of those were Helf's guys and went through three regimes. But the point is all of those guys were drafted, which is far from a guarantee for their recruiting rankings.
    Disagree!
    You got owned boy. Remember my advice about drafting behaving a dummy. You're not smart enough to get away with it.

DJDuck said:

Disagree!
    You got owned boy. Remember my advice about drafting behaving a dummy. You're not smart enough to get away with it.
    How did i get owned? I can talk UW player development all day.

Dante Pettis, Sid Jones, and Drew Sample all were in the 1000s rankings of players all 2nd round pick.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

DJDuck said:

Disagree!
    How did i get owned? I can talk UW player development all day.

Dante Pettis, Sid Jones, and Drew Sample all were in the 1000s rankings of players all 2nd round pick.
    That wasn't the point. This is why you go to a shitty school.

Focus. And quit being such a fag.
    edited June 2019
    lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

Welp it’s true. If Jalen Jelks goes in the 7th round what this kid finna do? Nothing 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Jelks is a tweener at the collegiate level. What does that make him in the NFL?

Also, him running a slow 40 and not having the right body type isn’t on Oregon.
    First Oregon kid to get taken was Amadi in the 4th round...
    You do realize Throckmorton, Lemieux, Herbert, Dye and Breeland are guys expected to get drafted? There are plenty more that have a chance. This argument isn’t lasting long.
    All these guys were 3 star “scraps” where Oregon did no “Developing” whatsoever.😂

“When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.”