Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The Breakdown

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,726
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
The Warriors Big Three made 5 straight Finals. Klay broke down. The Warriors ran out of gas

KD made three straight Finals and broke down

Lebron made 8 straight Finals and never missed a playoff game. He finally pulled a groin this season then shut it down to wait for some teammates

The Warriors beat the Cavs three times for their rings. Two of the Cav teams were among the worst to make the Finals

The Warriors lost to Cleveland and Canada

Steph, Klay, Green, and Lebron have three rings. It isn't that easy afterall

KD has two rings

Kawhi has broken down in his career as well. And has two rings

Lebron and the Lakers are not dead but the haters will always hate

The Warriors aren't dead either

Kawahi is the FA that makes a difference this summer for next year. Not Durant

Kawahi is the best bet to get more rings. Yes, Lebron could be washed up, Its not a horrible take I just don't agree.

I am 81% certain that the hot take First Take of the Clippers getting anyone or being meaningful is wrong.

I respect what the Warriors have done and can still do. Just not my team.

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    I don't think LeBron is washed up but I think he's more a top 10 player going forward than top 1. Getting to play alongside a better player like Kawhi would allow him to breathe a little bit and save some for the playoffs. I think Bron is still capable of top 3 play in spurts, just not carrying a team all year like he did for so long.

If he gets Kawhi he gets more rings. If he doesn't, he doesn't.

Kawhi is a bad, bad man.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,726
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

I don't think LeBron is washed up but I think he's more a top 10 player going forward than top 1. Getting to play alongside a better player like Kawhi would allow him to breathe a little bit and save some for the playoffs. I think Bron is still capable of top 3 play in spurts, just not carrying a team all year like he did for so long.

Kawhi is a bad, bad man.

I agree with this. I think Anthony Davis makes them an easy playoff team. Kawahi is the guy an aging Lebron needs for ring 4
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,659
    dnc said:

Kawhi is a bad, bad man.

Venmo me my royalties.

• BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,397
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

dnc said:

Kawhi is a bad, bad man.

Venmo me my royalties.

So you can send them to Mark Jackson?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,659

dnc said:

Kawhi is a bad, bad man.

Venmo me my royalties.

He sends them to me.

ASCAP.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

dnc said:

Kawhi is a bad, bad man.

Venmo me my royalties.

Llama, there goes that man.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I'm hearing Kawhi to the Warriors this off-season
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    LBJ needs a really sound supporting cast and be prepared to concede some control IMO to win going forward

If he does drive the bus going forward as he has done the rest of his career I suspect he will continue to break down
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

The Warriors Big Three made 5 straight Finals. Klay broke down. The Warriors ran out of gas

Lebron made 8 straight Finals and never missed a playoff game. He finally pulled a groin this season then shut it down to wait for some teammates

The Warriors beat the Cavs three times for their rings. Two of the Cav teams were among the worst to make the Finals

KD has two rings

Kawahi is the best bet to get more rings. Yes, Lebron could be washed up, Its not a horrible take I just don't agree.

I am 81% certain that the hot take First Take of the Clippers getting anyone or being meaningful is wrong.

Kawhi also looked broken last night. He had his moments but He had little interest in challenging Iggy off of the dribble. I initially thought He was saving fuel for the 4th but He never really kicked it into gear despite "decent" numbers.
  • DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    dnc said:

Kawhi is a bad, bad man.

and a bad bad artist too...

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,726
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

KD has two rings

Kawhi also looked broken last night. He had his moments but He had little interest in challenging Iggy off of the dribble. I initially thought He was saving fuel for the 4th but He never really kicked it into gear despite "decent" numbers.
    Yes it was not his best.
  • FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,222

dnc said:

Kawhi is a bad, bad man.

I agree with this. I think Anthony Davis makes them an easy playoff team. Kawahi is the guy an aging Lebron needs for ring 4
    Leonard lebron and Davis would be one hell of a team.......
  • DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    Leonard to LA would be unfair. All they would need is a few PJ Tucker types and it would be Larry OBrien time.