Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Later Guys

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
edited December 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
Whenever I got on the FireSark horse and thought about getting rid of that turd, I always ended my posts with "Who am I kidding, Woodward is still in charge and will fuck it up again".

I'm right, you know.

Getting rid of Sark is a dream come true, but when we fail to think through all the unintended consequences and the reality that the problem does not begin or end with the head coach, then we set ourselves up for more of this same shit. Today is a good reminder of that. UW will win 7 next year because of the schedule. We will here that the new coach needs to get his own guys in and all that happy horseshit. Meanwhile we will lose the best players in the state year after year (if you were a recruit with a choice of top football schools, would you choose UW?), Kim and the doucheman crew will be happy to go to minor bowls as long as they get to hang out at the dub pub and act like an insiders. UW will have a 5 win season before they have a 10 win season.

This place hasn't been the same since Harvey died anyway.

Comments