Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bama’s returning professor

BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
edited June 2019 in College Football Forum

One player told me when Sark returned to Bama the player said to Sark, “You’re like a professor of offense. Maybe you can get tenure,” to which Sark replied, “Nah, man. I got nineteen years.”

“I have a tremendous amount of respect for him for what he did before he came here as an offensive coach,” Saban said. “I think if you look at the body of work with the Falcons, they were like sixth in the NFL in offense or whatever, so there’s got to be some level of expertise to allow them to do that. The players that I talked to there thought he did a really good job and was a good coach. He’s, I think, a tremendous asset on our staff. …

“If Sark’s got things he thinks are going to be beneficial and fit in with the things that we’re doing, then we’ll implement some of those things. He’s got great knowledge and experience, and the biggest thing is he’s well organized and he’s got good relationships with the players and he’s a good teacher.”

After reading this, I bet $1,000 on Clemson to repeat

Comments