Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Efficient Yoga Postures

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Addition by subtraction engaged.

@GreenRiverGatorz, it was a subtle announcement. Sometimes, you just have to dig a little deeper.
    A celebration like this absolutely deserves a new thread. I even called my mom to tell her Zone finally got offed.
    You didn't call your dads? It's almost Father's Day. Maybe you should give them a call. One of them might even scream in glee.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Swaye said:

Addition by subtraction engaged.

@GreenRiverGatorz, it was a subtle announcement. Sometimes, you just have to dig a little deeper.
    A celebration like this absolutely deserves a new thread. I even called my mom to tell her Zone finally got offed.
    You didn't call your dads? It's almost Father's Day. Maybe you should give them a call. One of them might even scream in glee.
    They're on their annual Pride and Slide cruise in the Greek Isles. I'll call them when it's morning their time.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,535
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Houhusky said:

is it a coincidence that both her youtube and instagram posts have been deleated and her accounts are now private only shortly after being posted here? Im guessing no, given some of you degenerates.

It's probably the usual suspects

J?
    Now why would I do something like that when I'm confident enough to chat up random women in person using my natural charisma and good looks? Sure I'm weird, but more of an eccentric and harmless type of weird. Like when I wake up at 5 am on Saturday morning and eat my fruit loops in the nude whilst blasting gangsta rap and watching English futbol. Or when I make posts detailing the recent behaviors of mein kitten.

But since you brought up stalking (I won't even mention the recruiting bored here because I have too much CLASS), let me give you a little story from my fraternity days. We can harken back buttfuckee. J used to have a girl that would show up to his parties uninvited (we didn't keep a guest list for females), just so she could take advantage of blacked out J in the wee hours of the morning. The last straw was when I came to with her bobbing up and down on my flaccid member in a vain attempt to coax some life out of my four loko ridden meatstick. I went to the chapter President and made sure she was never allowed back after that. Had a class with her my last quarter of school and she death stared at me from across the lecture hall every day. I bet she went on to murder her future husband or something. Psycho shit.

So, you see, J is actually the stalkee not the stalker. Worry bout u DJ ;)))) :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,869
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,629
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

Houhusky said:

is it a coincidence that both her youtube and instagram posts have been deleated and her accounts are now private only shortly after being posted here? Im guessing no, given some of you degenerates.

J?
    Now why would I do something like that when I'm confident enough to chat up random women in person using my natural charisma and good looks? Sure I'm weird, but more of an eccentric and harmless type of weird. Like when I wake up at 5 am on Saturday morning and eat my fruit loops in the nude whilst blasting gangsta rap and watching English futbol. Or when I make posts detailing the recent behaviors of mein kitten.

But since you brought up stalking (I won't even mention the recruiting bored here because I have too much CLASS), let me give you a little story from my fraternity days. We can harken back buttfuckee. J used to have a girl that would show up to his parties uninvited (we didn't keep a guest list for females), just so she could take advantage of blacked out J in the wee hours of the morning. The last straw was when I came to with her bobbing up and down on my flaccid member in a vain attempt to coax some life out of my four loko ridden meatstick. I went to the chapter President and made sure she was never allowed back after that. Had a class with her my last quarter of school and she death stared at me from across the lecture hall every day. I bet she went on to murder her future husband or something. Psycho shit.

So, you see, J is actually the stalkee not the stalker. Worry bout u DJ ;)))) :kissing_heart:
    I knew that chick. She worked at the the Korean owned cafe on the ave (think it was called Uneek or something) that I used to study in a few times a week. Given the age difference between us, she must have been in her mid 30s at least by the time she was hanging at your frat, and she wasn't even hot to begin with. You were in the wrong fraternity bro.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

PurpleJ said:

Houhusky said:

J?

I knew that chick. She worked at the the Korean owned cafe on the ave (think it was called Uneek or something) that I used to study in a few times a week. Given the age difference between us, she must have been in her mid 30s at least by the time she was hanging at your frat, and she wasn't even hot to begin with. You were in the wrong fraternity bro.
    Pressing badly.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

chuck said:

PurpleJ said:

Houhusky said:

J?

Pressing badly.
    Oh? I answered a press with a press. At least my story was reality based.

Stick to kitty stories and gifs. Those are funny.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

PurpleJ said:

chuck said:

PurpleJ said:

Houhusky said:

J?

Pressing badly.

Did I upset you? Seems that way.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

chuck said:

PurpleJ said:

chuck said:

PurpleJ said:

Houhusky said:

J?

Pressing badly.

Upset? Hell no. I think you're fun.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

PurpleJ said:

chuck said:

PurpleJ said:

chuck said:

PurpleJ said:

Houhusky said:

J?

Pressing badly.

Exactly and my story was wonderful and 100% true. Thanks for being the bigger man and admitting that.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

chuck said:

PurpleJ said:

chuck said:

PurpleJ said:

chuck said:

PurpleJ said:

Houhusky said:

J?

Pressing badly.

Exactly and my story was wonderful and 100% true. Thanks for being the bigger man and admitting that.
    Sorry for doubting and testing your sincerity princess. This is how I learn though.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

PurpleJ said:

chuck said:

PurpleJ said:

chuck said:

PurpleJ said:

chuck said:

PurpleJ said:

Houhusky said:

J?

Pressing badly.

Sorry for doubting and testing your sincerity princess. This is how I learn though.
    Fuckin a right bucko. You don't want to taste the TUFFNESS!!!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

It is all becoming clear to me why you are so TUFF to beat. You morph from a magic death-kitty, to a power ranger, to a princess, to a soccer hooligan depending on the moment. Hard target for sure.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019
    Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

It is all becoming clear to me why you are so TUFF to beat. You morph from a magic death-kitty, to a power ranger, to a princess, to a soccer hooligan depending on the moment. Hard target for sure.
    Don't forget weed dealing degenerate. I also participated in a REAL fight club at one point (okay so it was just a bunch of my drunk idiot frens with boxing gloves but still).
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Girls with no ass shouldn't pose like they have one
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,869