Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Classy and brave Buttegieg supporters

13»

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,026
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

If he was elected would his whatever it is be the "First Faggot"?

If you can't find a way to use faggot in a funny context, go ahead and just sit it out.
    Who's being funny?
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

If you can't find a way to use faggot in a funny context, go ahead and just sit it out.
    Who's being funny?
    Not you, we already established that
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Who's being funny?
    Not you, we already established that
    Serious question. What the hell would you call "it" (No idea what it identifies as).
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    wtf is this thread about
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

WTF'd
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

DJDuck said:

Denial is not a river in Egypt. I suppose all the attacks on Conservatives by liberals in the list I linked to were all staged also.

She's a professional provocateur who has no interest in journalism or advancing a dialogue. She goes into the belly of the beast to provoke, expose "lib hypocrisy" and feed the right's pathetic persecution complex. Show me somebody on the left who does the same thing, and I'll have damn little sympathy for them, too
    Yeah because this fucking Kunt is all about "dialogue."

I'll see your Tomi Lahren and raise you with Code Pink, Antifa, Media Matters and that paste shallower who works for Vox.
    You sound hurt and scared. I hope you can find a safe space so you have a good cry
    And you sound exactly like the lightweight Kunt you are. Feel the Kunt's love for "dialogue."
    And there’s the white flag

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    ZoneUW said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

DJDuck said:

Denial is not a river in Egypt. I suppose all the attacks on Conservatives by liberals in the list I linked to were all staged also.

She's a professional provocateur who has no interest in journalism or advancing a dialogue. She goes into the belly of the beast to provoke, expose "lib hypocrisy" and feed the right's pathetic persecution complex. Show me somebody on the left who does the same thing, and I'll have damn little sympathy for them, too

I'll see your Tomi Lahren and raise you with Code Pink, Antifa, Media Matters and that paste shallower who works for Vox.
    You sound hurt and scared. I hope you can find a safe space so you have a good cry
    And you sound exactly like the lightweight Kunt you are. Feel the Kunt's love for "dialogue."

Naaah, you want see a white flag look at your head up the ass response when your bullshit claims about school funding and poverty being responsible for the amount of violent crime were confronted. That was pure Kunt.
  • Options
    I see the libs don't know what to call it either. What in the world has happened to my country.
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

ZoneUW said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

DJDuck said:

Naaah, you want see a white flag look at your head up the ass response when your bullshit claims about school funding and poverty being responsible for the amount of violent crime were confronted. That was pure Kunt.
    So stating obvious facts is waving the white flag

When you start screaming kunt at everyone you sound like a scared little boy

HTH
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

wtf is this thread about

Trashy gun girl.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    ZoneUW said:

SFGbob said:

ZoneUW said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

DJDuck said:

So stating obvious facts is waving the white flag

When you start screaming kunt at everyone you sound like a scared little boy

HTH
    Ahhh but that's the problem my little Kunt of a friend your feelings aren't facts. And that's the reason why you ran and hid like a Kunt as soon as your feelings were confronted with facts.

Crime rates have increased during periods of falling poverty rates and they have dropped during periods of increasing poverty. I realize these facts fry you little liberal brain and your spoon fed talking points so rather than confront your ignorance you just run away and hide.