Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dawgs get their woof!

dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,942
5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
Swaye's Wigwam
https://mobile.twitter.com/Avery25_THEKING/status/1137822417315753984

Don’t think they call it a woof though.

One of these days I’m gonna post #WOOD instead of #WOOF
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

I just gave you first class tips and you repay that kindness with this? You motherfucker.

I have another fucking delay so I’ve been drinking heavily. What was the advice again?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

I fly first class all the time because it pays to work at Orkin. Tips for first class travel.

Take your shoes off. It's not weird in first class. You will think it is weird, but only poor people think that way. No shoes.
    ALWAYS ask for booze. It's the one place in the world that they are free and unlimited. I usually start with Bailey's rocks before the meal, and start pounding Jack and coke afterwards.
    Do not talk to your seatmate. People in first class have money usually, unless they are upgrade trash, and they don;t give a fuck about you or anything you have to say, even if you are also rich.
    Wear a nice watch, or be thought of as poor upgrade trash.
    If any of the cattle from the back of plane tries to come up and use the first class bathroom, glare at them and call them names in a not so hushed tone.
    When the cattle is getting on the plane do not make eye contact. Read a WSJ and don't look up, so they know you are better than them.
    You can actually flirt with the flight attendant in First Class. It's usually a gay guy though, so YMMV. You can do this because they will assume you are loaded. People who are assumed to have money can do whatever they want, whether they actually have any or not.

That pretty well covers it. YWFMS.

Alright...

Wearing flippy floppy’s because it’s fucking Florida and that’s ok. Going to Texas and they suck ass so I’ll be ok. New pair of monk straps I’ll be rocking tomorrow even though I think that styles played already.

After enjoying a few $12 dollar beers at the airport not sure how much more I should kill on the plane. Being picked up by my potential future boss for an all day interview tomorrow.

Check; i fucking hate people so this shouldn’t be a problem and is how I act anyways when I’m the back of the bus, I mean plane.

Put my nice shit (nice for a pour) in the luggage, not wearing a watch... fuuuuck.

Check; I’m already an asshole.

Check; I have low standards (see my 3.5) so I’ll flirt with her/him.

TYFYS
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Im praying global warming sinks florida into the sea
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ZoneUW said:

Im praying global warming sinks florida into the sea

You and me both brotha
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

I fly first class all the time because it pays to work at Orkin. Tips for first class travel.

Take your shoes off. It's not weird in first class. You will think it is weird, but only poor people think that way. No shoes.
    ALWAYS ask for booze. It's the one place in the world that they are free and unlimited. I usually start with Bailey's rocks before the meal, and start pounding Jack and coke afterwards.
    Do not talk to your seatmate. People in first class have money usually, unless they are upgrade trash, and they don;t give a fuck about you or anything you have to say, even if you are also rich.
    If any of the cattle from the back of plane tries to come up and use the first class bathroom, glare at them and call them names in a not so hushed tone.
    When the cattle is getting on the plane do not make eye contact. Read a WSJ and don't look up, so they know you are better than them.
    You can actually flirt with the flight attendant in First Class. It's usually a gay guy though, so YMMV. You can do this because they will assume you are loaded. People who are assumed to have money can do whatever they want, whether they actually have any or not.

Alright...

Wearing flippy floppy’s because it’s fucking Florida and that’s ok. Going to Texas and they suck ass so I’ll be ok. New pair of monk straps I’ll be rocking tomorrow even though I think that styles played already.

After enjoying a few $12 dollar beers at the airport not sure how much more I should kill on the plane. Being picked up by my potential future boss for an all day interview tomorrow.

Check; i fucking hate people so this shouldn’t be a problem and is how I act anyways when I’m the back of the bus, I mean plane.

Put my nice shit (nice for a pour) in the luggage, not wearing a watch... fuuuuck.

TYFYS
    Flip flops in first class means one of two things to everyone else in first class. You are some type of singer/movie star, or you are poor upgrade trash. Do you look like a star of some type? If no, you look like poor upgrade trash.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Alright...

TYFYS
    Flip flops in first class means one of two things to everyone else in first class. You are some type of singer/movie star, or you are poor upgrade trash. Do you look like a star of some type? If no, you look like poor upgrade trash.
    Poor upgrade trash. Maybe... I’m still dressed better in my flippy floppies then the majority of what’s considered tally rich. This town is shit. I fit well though I’m trying to get the fuck out.
  • Options
    vadawgvadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 466
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Alright...

TYFYS
    When I had money (before my future divorce that has cost over $2M in legal fees), I always wore flips in first class.....but I get your point and approve of the rest. Look like you belong there! Good luck with the interview..you're going to fucking do terrible though....loser
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited June 2019
    vadawg said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Alright...

TYFYS
    When I had money (before my future divorce that has cost over $2M in legal fees), I always wore flips in first class.....but I get your point and approve of the rest. Look like you belong there! Good luck with the interview..you're going to fucking do terrible though....loser
    You can rock flops in first if you look the part and are rocking a 20K watch, designer glasses, and could be mistaken for a rock star. If you are a fat ass in sweats and flip flops, with a FUBU top from '98, everyone knows whats up.

edit: 2M in legal fees? Jesus Fuckall Christ!
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

This is pretty spot on advice. I throw on headphones or a sleeping mask as a polite alternative to a “leave me alone” sign.

And yeah, don’t wear flip flops. We ladies have ballet flats, but you fellas can wear a nice pair of driving shoes or loafers. Slip off easily and can serve as a nice ice breaker with that handsome gay flight attendant. ;)
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,314
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Alright...

TYFYS
    You fucking dipshit! There's nothing you can do to prevent TSA from stealing your shit if you check it. TSA stands for They Steal Allyourshitandnobodydoesanythingaboutit. Not the cops, not the airline, nobody. If it's worth more than $20, carry-on. At least then you can watch your shit as it goes down the belt.
  • Options
    vadawgvadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 466
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Dude, PM me and I'll tell you a story that you've never heard before....

Swaye said:

vadawg said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Alright...

TYFYS
    You can rock flops in first if you look the part and are rocking a 20K watch, designer glasses, and could be mistaken for a rock star. If you are a fat ass in sweats and flip flops, with a FUBU top from '98, everyone knows whats up.

• Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

Clearly you've never been to an Embassy Suites for their Evening Reception between 5:30-7:30pm
    I only stay at all inclusive hotels and resorts when I vacation. All I know is unlimited free booze.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Swaye said:

Clearly you've never been to an Embassy Suites for their Evening Reception between 5:30-7:30pm
    I only stay at all inclusive hotels and resorts when I vacation. All I know is unlimited free booze.
    Watered down drinks and buffet food!