Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

FFS I need someone good to commit

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
I've got shit to do (not really). One of these kids (a good one) needs to make my Doog boner come alive. Fuck.

Comments

• Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I haven't been communicating much but I have been refreshing the forums a billion times since last night ...
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Yup. Fuck peterman and all the white boiz in the recruiting class so far... dumpster fire
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,838
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ZoneUW said:

Yup. Fuck peterman and all the white boiz in the recruiting class so far... dumpster fire

Is this a parody account?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    @CLSDwag will be happy to hear this.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    i fly first class all the time because it pays to work at Orkin. Tips for first class travel.

Take your shoes off. It's not weird in first class. You will think it is weird, but only poor people think that way. No shoes.
    ALWAYS ask for booze. It's the one place in the world that they are free and unlimited. I usually start with Bailey's rocks before the meal, and start pounding Jack and coke afterwards.
    Do not talk to your seatmate. People in first class have money usually, unless they are upgrade trash, and they don;t give a fuck about you or anything you have to say, even if you are also rich.
    Wear a nice watch, or be thought of as poor upgrade trash.
    If any of the cattle from the back of plane tries to come up and use the first class bathroom, glare at them and call them names in a not so hushed tone.
    When the cattle is getting on the plane do not make eye contact. Read a WSJ and don't look up, so they know you are better than them.
    You can actually flirt with the flight attendant in First Class. It's usually a gay guy though, so YMMV. You can do this because they will assume you are loaded. People who are assumed to have money can do whatever they want, whether they actually have any or not.

That pretty well covers it. YWFMS.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,838
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    How’s this going for ya @Swaye ?
  • Options
    dipwaddipwad Member Posts: 42
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

Heard Pete finally authorized OKG coffee cups. Expecting an influx of try-hard commits
  • Options
    picalogestabopicalogestabo Member Posts: 651
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Obligatory.....