Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

To keep Bob from spamming every fucking thread

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited June 2019
    2001400ex said:

Bob hates it when the answer he doesn't want to hear is spoon-fed to him.

First of all, you're were too big of a Kunt to answer any question. And what Sled posted is in reference to the DMV. My question has nothing to do with the DMV. Everyone here knows why you can't answer the question Hondo. You're too fucking stupid and you know if you say anything you'll just make more of an ass out of yourself.

So you lie and claim your links support your claim when they don't and you lie and claim your links and now Sled answer my question when they don't.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article230893274.html

The DMV reported last month that it made 23,000 voter registration errors resulting from technicians toggling between multiple screens and having registration information improperly merged. In May, the Los Angeles Times reported that a software error affected 77,000 voter records generated at the DMV.

On Monday, the DMV said about 1,500 people were improperly registered to vote, some of whom may not be citizens. Padilla said his office immediately removed all 1,500 people from the voter rolls. In a letter to the DMV, he called for the agency to hire an independent third-party to conduct an audit.

All it takes for illegals to vote:

(b) This chapter shall not be construed as requiring the Department of Motor Vehicles to determine eligibility for voter registration and voting. The Secretary of State is solely responsible for determining eligibility for voter registration, voter preregistration, and voting.

(J) Whether the person affirmatively declined to become registered or preregistered to vote during a transaction with the department.

(K) A notation that the applicant has attested that he or she meets all voter eligibility requirements, including United States citizenship, specified in Section 2101 and, as applicable, the preregistration eligibility requirements in subdivision (d) of Section 2102.

"The person’s motor vehicle records then constitute a completed affidavit of registration and the person is registered to vote, unless the person affirmatively declines to register to vote during a transaction with the department, the department does not represent to the Secretary of State that the person attested that he or she meets all voter eligibility requirements, or the Secretary of State determines that the person is ineligible to vote."

They keep registering them. So much so they talked about suspending the program. But of course being democrat controlled they didn't. Also DMV's own system does not identify illegal aliens. They can not distinguish if one is or is not a citizen. This was done to prevent discrimination..........

I don't see what constitutes proper paperwork either.

https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article224696945.html

"The DMV has since acknowledged making 105,000 registration errors since Motor Voter began on April 23, 2018. Some customers were registered with the wrong party. Others who wished to opt out of the program were nevertheless signed up. At least one non-citizen was added to the voter rolls, and the Secretary of State’s Office is continuing to investigate whether more non-citizens were included."

Thank you very much for answering Bob's question of what they are doing to curb illegals from being registered to vote. I feel the words audit and investigation are fairly important.
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article230893274.html

The DMV reported last month that it made 23,000 voter registration errors resulting from technicians toggling between multiple screens and having registration information improperly merged. In May, the Los Angeles Times reported that a software error affected 77,000 voter records generated at the DMV.

On Monday, the DMV said about 1,500 people were improperly registered to vote, some of whom may not be citizens. Padilla said his office immediately removed all 1,500 people from the voter rolls. In a letter to the DMV, he called for the agency to hire an independent third-party to conduct an audit.

(b) This chapter shall not be construed as requiring the Department of Motor Vehicles to determine eligibility for voter registration and voting. The Secretary of State is solely responsible for determining eligibility for voter registration, voter preregistration, and voting.

(J) Whether the person affirmatively declined to become registered or preregistered to vote during a transaction with the department.

(K) A notation that the applicant has attested that he or she meets all voter eligibility requirements, including United States citizenship, specified in Section 2101 and, as applicable, the preregistration eligibility requirements in subdivision (d) of Section 2102.

"The person’s motor vehicle records then constitute a completed affidavit of registration and the person is registered to vote, unless the person affirmatively declines to register to vote during a transaction with the department, the department does not represent to the Secretary of State that the person attested that he or she meets all voter eligibility requirements, or the Secretary of State determines that the person is ineligible to vote."

They keep registering them. So much so they talked about suspending the program. But of course being democrat controlled they didn't. Also DMV's own system does not identify illegal aliens. They can not distinguish if one is or is not a citizen. This was done to prevent discrimination..........

https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article224696945.html

"The DMV has since acknowledged making 105,000 registration errors since Motor Voter began on April 23, 2018. Some customers were registered with the wrong party. Others who wished to opt out of the program were nevertheless signed up. At least one non-citizen was added to the voter rolls, and the Secretary of State’s Office is continuing to investigate whether more non-citizens were included."

Thank you very much for answering Bob's question of what they are doing to curb illegals from being registered to vote. I feel the words audit and investigation are fairly important.
    We would they need to investigate and audit to stop something that you claim never happened? Weird.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Since Hondo and none of the Hondo Bros are brave enough to answer the question I’ll answer for them. Nothing, and no the state of California doesn’t check to see if I’ve falsely stated that I’m a US citizen when filling out my voter registration form.

There is no California state citizenship database that would let the Secretary of State check to see if a voter who claimed they were a US citizen was telling the truth.

It’s almost entirely on the honor system.

https://lompocrecord.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/grand-jury-no-process-to-verify-citizenship-status-in-voter/article_c1f4bb65-df3f-5b3c-9398-c79fcd3f2f0e.html
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

Since Hondo and none of the Hondo Bros are brave enough to answer the question I’ll answer for them. Nothing, and no the state of California doesn’t check to see if I’ve falsely stated that I’m a US citizen when filling out my voter registration form.

There is no California state citizenship database that would let the Secretary of State check to see if a voter who claimed they were a US citizen was telling the truth.

https://lompocrecord.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/grand-jury-no-process-to-verify-citizenship-status-in-voter/article_c1f4bb65-df3f-5b3c-9398-c79fcd3f2f0e.html

This is the very first sentence Bob.

While a Santa Barbara County grand jury detected no signs of voter fraud after investigating concerns raised by residents,
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

We would they need to investigate and audit to stop something that you claim never happened? Weird.
    Read Bob's post. Citizens that read conservative bullshit like Bob raise concerns. Then they do audits and investigate. And they find nothing. HTH
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Meanwhile neither Hondo the Kunt or any of the Hondo Bros can answer this simple question:

Hey Hondo, what happens if an illegal immigrant fills out a voter registration form and signs off it declaring themselves to be a US citizen does the state of California check to see if they really are a citizen?

BTW Bob. Your link also says they need more verification to register to vote. I love it when you answer your own questions without even knowing about it.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,844
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    The entire premise that Hondo is complaining about spamming threads is mind numbing.

Sounds like that little snowflake cuck bitch has Sandy vaginitis about someone moving in on his turf.

Cry me fucking river.
  • Options
    pawz said:

The entire premise that Hondo is complaining about spamming threads is mind numbing.

Sounds like that little snowflake cuck bitch has Sandy vaginitis about someone moving in on his turf.

Cry me fucking river.

*a
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,019
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

Bob hates it when the answer he doesn't want to hear is spoon-fed to him.

It shows they are actively registering them to vote you dipshit!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

This is the very first sentence Bob.

While a Santa Barbara County grand jury detected no signs of voter fraud after investigating concerns raised by residents,

Kunt logic, is there anything it can't do?

During the data analysis, Brown said the jury determined neither the state of California or the county requires any proof of citizenship to register to vote.

“We uncovered that there's no requirement to provide proof of citizenship. You just sign off that line in the ballot that informs you of the potentials of felony perjury if you're not eligible to register to vote,” Brown said.

Essentially, if a noncitizen attempts to register, the Registrar of Voters throughout the state must accept that the person is a U.S. citizen, known as "the honor system" -- declaration of citizenship without verification.

Despite the fact that perjury is punishable as a felony, it really depends on whether someone is willing to be honest or not, Brown said.

Any ineligible citizen caught attempting to register can receive a sentence from a year in County Jail and/or a fine up to $25,000 to a maximum of four years in state prison, according to the California Law Elections Code.

Only U.S. citizens are eligible to vote in a U.S. election, according to the county's voter registration form, meaning they must be born in the country or be in the process of obtaining a citizenship by "naturalization."

Those who were born in a foreign country but have one parent who is a U.S. citizen also are eligible to vote.

To become a registered voter, one must declare to be a U.S. citizen and be a resident of California, provide a home address, provide a valid California ID card or driver's license and provide a date and place of birth. For those who don't have a driver's license or state ID, they must provide the last four digits of their Social Security card, if available.

When voters sign off on their registration application, they "declare under penalty of felony perjury that all facts in the application are true," Brown said.

A valid state driver's license or Social Security card, however, are not proof of citizenship, the grand jury found, nor are they required for completion of the form.

Imagine that, they weren't able to find something they not only weren't looking for but they had no tool available to assist them even if they wanted to look for it.

Hondo like the lying moronic Kunt he is thinks the honor system stops illegals from registering and voting.

Hondo who would they know if a non-citizen registered to vote? Cue the Kunt act.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    Here's Hondo's Kunt logic in a nutshell.

Bank Robbery is illegal.

Bank Robbers sign a form where they state they promise not to rob any banks.

The banks and the police have no way of detecting if a bank has been robbed and they don't even investigate bank robberies;

Therefore Bank robbery doesn't happen.

• Options
    Bob only reads what he wants to and ignores everything else. Even in the links he posts.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Meanwhile neither Hondo the Kunt or any of the Hondo Bros can answer this simple question:

Hey Hondo, what happens if an illegal immigrant fills out a voter registration form and signs off it declaring themselves to be a US citizen does the state of California check to see if they really are a citizen?

BTW Bob. Your link also says they need more verification to register to vote. I love it when you answer your own questions without even knowing about it.

Actually it says no such thing

A valid state driver's license or Social Security card, however, are not proof of citizenship, the grand jury found, nor are they required for completion of the form.

Get on in there and tongue that ass Hondo Bros.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited June 2019
    2001400ex said:

Bob only reads what he wants to and ignores everything else. Even in the links he posts.

Funny, since you left out completely the section I quoted. They didn't find something they had no ability to detect. Here's another question for you to dodge Kunt. How would the county or state know if a non-citizen registered to vote Hondo?

Cue the Kunt act.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Essentially, if a noncitizen attempts to register, the Registrar of Voters throughout the state must accept that the person is a U.S. citizen, known as "the honor system" -- declaration of citizenship without verification.

Is there any bigger hypocrite than Hondo the Kunt? Weird how they can't detect any voting by non-citizens.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    7500 posts in ten months and not one of them is worth a shit

Diarrhea poaster makes Tug unreadable
  • Options
    Awesome how Bob still only reads what he wants to read and ignores everything else. In his own link. Keep arguing Bob. Someone will believe you.
  • Options
    BearsWiin said:

2001400ex said:

Awesome how Bob still only reads what he wants to read and ignores everything else. In his own link. Keep arguing Bob. Someone will believe you.

You should shut the fuck up every once in a while too
    Of course.