Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    edited December 2013
    He was in good spirits, but he did not want to discuss the Washington Huskies opening, offering this politely when asked if he could comment on his status at UCLA and the Huskies opening amid speculation that he's coming or going, "I'm sorry, I can't. I really can't."

Either he is seriously considering UW, or he is just trying to scare the shit (and the money) out of ucla.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    But he is recruiting players right now no way he could be in negotiations with someone else....
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,174
    This is big news. He is really considering it.
  • DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,490
    Agreed. Sounded like he really felt bad having to issue a no comment. If you were staying you'd say so. Negotiations continue!
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    What would be some nice therapy for this mass groupthink on Mora is to try the following:

1) try to imagine Mora did not play for Don James
    2) take a coldblooded look at his record. It shows mediocre success in the NFL, and about the same success as Sark in cfb , at least this year. Maybe a tad better
    3) Explain how this makes him a great candidate in coldblooded terms.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    Better than stating he's not leaving but ultimately meaningless.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    edited December 2013
    Same success as Sark in CFB?

Fuck the fuck off pal.
    It has been shown that NFL and college success are pretty uncorrelated. Look at Carroll, Saban, etc. UCLA vs UW is a better comparison

Fuck the fuck off pal.

I said "in cfb".... you fuck off. See, you can't think coldblooded, because you are all brainwashed and in mass groupthink mode.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

Fuck the fuck off pal.

Disagree.

Clear case of a Futt fucker.

• GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    sark and mora both lost to the same teams this year, Mora has only the slight edge in head to head competition.
  • Average Joe Arrigo ‏@joearrigo 1m

I'm hearing Jim Mora will make a decision tomorrow whether or not to take the Washington HC job. He wants 24 hours to mull it over.
    UW never contacted Mora. He just wants UCLA to think so in order to get a raise. First he spurns the cake and now he used us as a bargaining chip. Excellent work Jim. Well played
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333

Fuck the fuck off pal.

I said "in cfb".... you fuck off. See, you can't think coldblooded, because you are all brainwashed and in mass groupthink mode.
    You are entering a level of fucktardum not yet explored by man. I am scared to death that there is even a .01% chance of Mora taking the UW job. That alone should put you on the bandwagon if Peter even lets you on it.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

What would be some nice therapy for this mass groupthink on Mora is to try the following:

1) try to imagine Mora did not play for Don James
    2) take a coldblooded look at his record. It shows mediocre success in the NFL, and about the same success as Sark in cfb , at least this year. Maybe a tad better
    3) Explain how this makes him a great candidate in coldblooded terms.

No one here is clamoring for Pinkel.

No one here is campaigning for Chris Tormey.

No one here is arguing for Marquess Tuiasosopo.

Multiple people here, myself included, have posted lists of preferred coaching candidates. Not one of those lists has included one coach with any ties to Don James or to UW other than Jim Mora.

Of course, this has all been pointed out to you multiple times in various ways before. If you still think (and you do) that the only reason people want Mora are his ties to UW and/or Don James than you are Section14aFS.

• Mora's no comment speaks volumes.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Dammit lol looks like I am worthless for awhile longer.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

Fuck the fuck off pal.

You think you know but you have no idea.
  • death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    edited December 2013

But he is recruiting players right now no way he could be in negotiations with someone else....

NOT EVEN TOSH WOULD DO THAT! RIGHT?

It sounds like Mixon, (who paid for his own trip to Seattle for the AC), and the rest of us are waiting for this to shake out.

Mora uses his agent for a lot of the back and forth, (especially with UCLA, I hope). He's got time to do both recruit and negotiate. He hopefully stays arms-length with UCLA AD. USE YOUR AGENT!

"No comment", is the classy way to say, "Things are going on, they're in a state of flux, and I'll tell you when I know something for sure."

Mora is a classy guy. He doesn't want to seem that he bailed on UCLA at the drop of a hat. (For you Hatters out there.) He has to give UCLA a chance to counter, but Woodward has a bigger wallet.

Deep breaths everyone.