Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Listen up guys

2»

Comments

• mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254

They won't upgrade.

He'll be in play again

Just not for us.

All of the tweets and stories from actual sources say the same thing and it all points to Mora staying at UCLA, getting raises for his staff, and promises for facilities upgrades. Mora will be at UCLA for a very very long time.

We have two choices..keep the HH thing going under the next coordinator experiment, or pack it in.

I don't have the energy. If it's not Mora or another major name, I'm out. This is the week I have wanted for 5 years, if this passes without a great hire, the war is over, we lost.

• mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    edited December 2013
    Feeling better all the time.

May be Dalwhinnie

May be coincidence.
  • iDawgiDawg Member Posts: 129
    I completely understand
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    AEB said:

I'm only sad I found this website 10/23. As it is, I'm done with being a fan. I'm happily an uninvested bandwagoneer now. I thought we had a chance to capture lightening in a bottle. Rather, the realization is we are destined for perpetual mediocrity.

I think letting Sark go remains the correct move. Mora is going to spackle LA with Sark's lard. It'll be a joke. Sark will be gone in 3 years. Don't blame Mora's wife. That's a ruse. Everyone knows when you need an excuse, you say your wife says no. Who can argue that?

Best of luck. I have no idea where the program goes from here. I just am certain it's not returning to what it once was.

Reading your post reminded me of 1996 when I was sitting in the Coliseum watching the Trojans coached by John Robinson (his second time around as SC football coach) struggle in finding ways to lose a game to perhaps Lambo's best Husky team. It seemed the whole World of Trojan fandom in L.A was calling for "Robo-fat's" firing. Could Mora make Sark's dream job the "Return of Robo-fat" ?