Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Public Ivy Fupdate

2»

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,019 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I believe this list was based on university research

This. Nobody at the University cares about what kind of education some undergrad asshole in Literature gets. Universities judge themselves on research and publication. And by those metrics UW is elite. And Notre Dame is shit. Fuck you @AF9705 hahahhahahha
    I cut so much class at UW and still graduated right on tim; and it was astounding the extent that NOC.
    You wouldn't have gotten away with that in the Philo Dep't.

This is why you'll never be Philosopher King and remain pour.
    Doesn't matter though cuz guys like me can always find a sugar mamma.
    Yeah, you definitely married well you bastard.
    #TallHandsomePrivilege
    Humble too, I see.
    We will need a tub of butter to grease his head with to get him through a door.
    After Baze runs Pumpy some one has to fill that void.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,758 Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

This. Nobody at the University cares about what kind of education some undergrad asshole in Literature gets. Universities judge themselves on research and publication. And by those metrics UW is elite. And Notre Dame is shit. Fuck you @AF9705 hahahhahahha
    I cut so much class at UW and still graduated right on tim; and it was astounding the extent that NOC.

#TallHandsomePrivilege
    Humble too, I see.
    After Baze runs Pumpy some one has to fill that void.
    I'm hearing it's hard to _run_ pumpy. Just what I'm hearing; don't twist.
    edited June 2019

Hey @creepycoug - how come I am still pour in spite on my elite level academis?

At the risk of starting a holy war, the global rankings are dumb and meaningless.

When the University of Arizona is ranked ahead of Notre Dame, you need to junk the ranking and start over. Georgetown #289. Dartmouth #197. Wealthy Chinese families will kill their elderly parents and sell their spleens to get their kids into either of those schools. They wouldn't walk across the street to get them into Arizona.

For this crowd, let me just point out:

Oregon: 250

Georgetown: 289

See the problem?

ASU at 145 and Notre Dame at 208 should make the point without having to see the full rankings.

It's basically a dumb dumb list.

That's why you're still pour.
    Honestly ever since I found out you had a 24 year old half Cuban daughter ive been intrigued
    Creep as padre-in-law? That's a scary thought.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,990

At the risk of starting a holy war, the global rankings are dumb and meaningless.

When the University of Arizona is ranked ahead of Notre Dame, you need to junk the ranking and start over. Georgetown #289. Dartmouth #197. Wealthy Chinese families will kill their elderly parents and sell their spleens to get their kids into either of those schools. They wouldn't walk across the street to get them into Arizona.

See the problem?

ASU at 145 and Notre Dame at 208 should make the point without having to see the full rankings.

Honestly ever since I found out you had a 24 year old half Cuban daughter ive been intrigued
    Not really. I'm generous. My kid is getting married in two months. Axe my future Son in Law if I'm scary.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,990

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

#TallHandsomePrivilege
    Humble too, I see.
    Land o Lakes right @Swaye ?

So Raysiss
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

See the problem?

Not really. I'm generous. My kid is getting married in two months. Axe my future Son in Law if I'm scary.

See the problem?

Hi Dad
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

#TallHandsomePrivilege
    Humble too, I see.
    Land o Lakes right @Swaye ?

Is that Elizabeth Warren?
    No. Squaw too hot.
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797
    Bread said:

Is this a joke? Cause Oregons research is literally the worst.
    Not if you include OHSU.