Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

We suck, we’re a loser program

Comments

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Shouldn’t the overall points be considered the Natty?

No. That’s dumb.
    Don't be too hard on the Beaver.
    You can never be too hard on the beaver.
    Agree.
    Doog likes it RUFF!
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,242
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    EwaDawg said:

No. That’s dumb.
    Ward, don't be too hard on the Beaver.

From now on Yella will be known as Ward. And, I Guess, Baze will be known as June.

Who is Eddie Haskell?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

Explain this shit yellow you fucking 🛶 doog.

Fucking unacceptable.

Ha ha....paddle Doog! You can’t fire a coach who has won 6 national titles in the past 11 years.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,764
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

No. That’s dumb.
    Agree.
    That gave me a semi
    She hot?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,094
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

No. That’s dumb.
    Agree.
    That gave me a semi
    Combine this with the lezbos and you get this...

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,654
    The problem with ddj is that I wouldn't realize it's all a fun joke and end up being the dude in jail for sexual assault
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    @YellowSnow yo so what is this national champ bs that we won? I have not idea how it is measured. only thing i know that varsity 8 is the granddaddy of the event. Break it down for me.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FirePete said:

@YellowSnow yo so what is this national champ bs that we won? I have not idea how it is measured. only thing i know that varsity 8 is the granddaddy of the event. Break it down for me.

@WeakArmCobra @FirePete so we won the NCAA national title for the women's team yesterday. At the Women's NCAA regatta the NT is decided on overall team points- i.e., how well your team places in all 3 women's races....1st Varsity 8, 2nd Varsity 8 and Varsity 4. UW got 1st in all 3 races so it was a blow out.

On the men's side which doesn't have an NCAA national title event, the IRA regatta determines who is the national champ. All any one care's about at the IRA regatta is who wins the Varsity 8 race, which this year was Yale. We won the overall team point trophy but NOC.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

FirePete said:

We won the overall team point trophy but NOC.
    Disagree.

I'm calling it a Natty.
  • Options

FirePete said:

@WeakArmCobra @FirePete so we won the NCAA national title for the women's team yesterday. At the Women's NCAA regatta the NT is decided on overall team points- i.e., how well your team places in all 3 women's races....1st Varsity 8, 2nd Varsity 8 and Varsity 4. UW got 1st in all 3 races so it was a blow out.

On the men's side which doesn't have an NCAA national title event, the IRA regatta determines who is the national champ. All any one care's about at the IRA regatta is who wins the Varsity 8 race, which this year was Yale. We won the overall team point trophy but NOC.
    We are a loser program
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FirePete said:

FirePete said:

We are a loser program
    Yeah, but we are 1st loser!
  • Options

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

We are a loser program
    Must suck for our boys, to lose 3 years in a row
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FirePete said:

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

We are a loser program
    Must suck for our boys, to lose 3 years in a row
    Meh...it's all relative. This drought is nothing. People forget that between 1951 and 2006, UW only won 3 NT's in row boat. During that 55 year stretch we only won in 1970, 84 and 97.