Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Veterans walk out of meeting with AOC.

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Hi there dumbfucks,

My dad was drafted into Vietnam, served in the special forces in some of the worst shit you can imagine, and then went to UW and was a lot more than spit on by anti-war protesters. To this fucking day, he is reluctant to tell people he doesn't know of his veteran status because of the stigma that surrounded being a Vietnam veteran in that era.

I have no doubt you'll dismiss or rationalize this to fit your worldview. Sincerely, go fuck yourselves.

He’s almost certainly lying about his treatment by anti-war protestors at UW and is probably just another right-wing dipshit, like his kid, who fabricated those details for the sake of hippie-punching.
    Bingo, glad you can continue to show your colors and illustrate what the Left has to offer. I'm actually glad you are here in the Tug for that purpose.
    He is an anti-American piece of shit who loves to side with America's enemies and critics.
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Where is all the outrage for companies and people inside companies that actively seek wars to make obscene profits? Instead in this thread the focus is on disrespectful people that were going to do disrespectful things whether it fits a news reporters agenda or not.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,891
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Two incidents reported on in the early 1970s.

In the Dec. 27, 1971, CBS News segment, Pickett tells reporter Dean, “Man, I got into the airport and these two dudes walked up—one of them spit at me.”

In a June 2, 1971, Washington Post article, Minarik says that hours after his Dec. 10, 1968, discharge from the Army, two people spat on him as he walked an Oakland, Calif., street.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2007/03/vietnam-vet-delmar-pickett-jr-stands-by-his-spit-story-from-35-years-ago.html

And the articles relates how there are discrepancies now than with Pickett’s original telling, and that it shares the same outline as the urban myth: returning from the airport, hippie spit in them, wanted to change into civilian clothing ASAP. You walked right into it Bob you dumbass.
    Dumbfuck, you claimed that these spitting stories only started to crop up in the 1980s. I just provided you with evidence of two these spitting stories from 1971. You lied Kunt.
    The myth that started in the 80s is that treatment of returning vietnam vets was terrible on the whole. That it was widespread. That’s untrue. You found two accounts from the 70s where the vets give sketchy accounts of being spit on that follow the outline of the myth. And the other was a fight at a high school football game. Wow kids never fight at high school football games. You’re so full of shit all the time.
    What's your birth year, HC?

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    Gwad said:

Where is all the outrage for companies and people inside companies that actively seek wars to make obscene profits? Instead in this thread the focus is on disrespectful people that were going to do disrespectful things whether it fits a news reporters agenda or not.

Yeah, why aren't people talking about something that's not the subject matter.
  • Options
    SFGbob just likes talking about dicks and dickheads
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Gwad said:

If you took it out of your mouth from time to time I wouldn't talk about it. Now god dammit why aren't we talking about the Social Security.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

If you took it out of your mouth from time to time I wouldn't talk about it. Now god dammit why aren't we talking about the Social Security.
    I'm more than just a person with a dick in their mouth. You choose to see what you want to see.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Gwad said:

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

I'm more than just a person with a dick in their mouth. You choose to see what you want to see.
    Oh I agree, you're also a fucking moron.

SFGbob logic: Black person commits mass shooting. White people don't anymore.

Or a liar, take your pick.
  • Options
    Gwad said:

Because the thread title is "Veterans Walk out of Meeting..."

You are free to start a thread called "Obscene profits...."

• Options
    Where is the outrage for the Veterans affected by companies actively seeking wars to make obscene profits?
  • Options
    Gwad said:

Where is the outrage for the Veterans affected by companies actively seeking wars to make obscene profits?

Either your reading skills or your interweb skills are lacking..

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Hi there dumbfucks,

My dad was drafted into Vietnam, served in the special forces in some of the worst shit you can imagine, and then went to UW and was a lot more than spit on by anti-war protesters. To this fucking day, he is reluctant to tell people he doesn't know of his veteran status because of the stigma that surrounded being a Vietnam veteran in that era.

I have no doubt you'll dismiss or rationalize this to fit your worldview. Sincerely, go fuck yourselves.

He’s almost certainly lying about his treatment by anti-war protestors at UW and is probably just another right-wing dipshit, like his kid, who fabricated those details for the sake of hippie-punching.
    Bingo, glad you can continue to show your colors and illustrate what the Left has to offer. I'm actually glad you are here in the Tug for that purpose.
    Even talking to him is roughly the equivalent of talking to a doorknob while punching yourself in the dick. He's useless. Ignore accordingly.
  • Options

Gwad said:

Ya this thread wasnt made about spitting on veterans.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited June 2019
    Gwad said:

Gwad said:

Ya this thread wasnt made about spitting on veterans.
    It was started to talk about Vets who walked out on AOC. That made HC's snatch sore, and being the anti-American piece of crap he is he decided to turn it into a Vietnam Vets are baby killers and war criminals thread.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,357
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Wow. What a liberal asshole. Is there any question that libs like this dipfuck were horrible to returning vets? Look at what this punk is saying. His parents need a swift kick in the ass for producing this horrible individual.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

Hi there dumbfucks,

My father in law wears his Vietnam vet hat often. In the 23 years I've known him. There's easily over 100 times I've seen someone thank him for his service. Not once has anyone ever been rude to him in any way. This is in Seattle, Montana, Spokane, southern California, and Phoenix over the years.
    No one’s saying that Vietnam veterans were getting spit on from 1996-2019, they’re saying they got spit on in the 70’s. Are you really this obtuse? Don’t answer, it was rhetorical.
    Listen here shitdick. Look at the post I was responding to. And yes many people in this thread commented on how vets are treated.
  • Options

A Vietnam vet who probably still thinks the rice farmers he killed deserved it and a NYPD cop. Think I’ll take AOC on this one.

Can you democrats get any more disrespectful? You punk assed bitch you wouldn't dare say that to the face of the veterans I know. They would kick you internet tough guy ass for saying disrespectful things like that about our veterans. My guess is it was your parents spitting on returning soldiers.
    This is the post that started the spitting narrative. HTH but I know it won't.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

A Vietnam vet who probably still thinks the rice farmers he killed deserved it and a NYPD cop. Think I’ll take AOC on this one.

Can you democrats get any more disrespectful? You punk assed bitch you wouldn't dare say that to the face of the veterans I know. They would kick you internet tough guy ass for saying disrespectful things like that about our veterans. My guess is it was your parents spitting on returning soldiers.
    Hondo's is so fucking stupid he didn't know that the reference to spitting on soldiers was to returning Vietnam Vets. He thought people were talking spitting on Vets today or in the past 20 years.

Sweet Geezus what a dumbfuck.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Hondo's is so fucking stupid he didn't know that the reference to spitting on soldiers was to returning Vietnam Vets. He thought people were talking spitting on Vets today or in the past 20 years.

Sweet Geezus what a dumbfuck.
    Are you really that stupid?