Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why is Palm Beach Exempt from 5g?

oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
I thought Donald loved it.

Strange that Palm Beach is exempt. No 5g allowed within 50 miles of Palm Beach, where both Trump and Bill Gates have homes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iErkp4x5OMQ

https://youtu.be/ZqM4y8hPhic

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,182
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This had better have something to do with the Clinton body count or you go fuck yourself!
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Too many pacemakers concentrated in one area.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,412
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Its my understanding that 5G is a vicious animal

You need more towers closer together. There is no proof of an damage. The only thing I have heard from anyone not wearing a tin foil hat is that it maybe could use more study.

But let's face it - we're hooked
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Your state, city and local officials are complicit in this crime. When ordered by the federal government to sell out the people, they did it.

At least they've provided the nooses that will eventually hang them all. And by hanging, I mean that literally.

The next holocaust is coming and it's happening all over the world.
  • Options
    edited May 2019

You need more towers closer together. There is no proof of an damage. The only thing I have heard from anyone not wearing a tin foil hat is that it maybe could use more study.

The evidence is out there if you look for it. Get yourself an electromagnetic radiation detector and see for yourself. I can only do so much for people who refuse to see what's happening right in front of them.

Not surprisingly, the media is also complicit in the crime.

Verizon Funded NY Times Blames Russia for Growing Opposition to 5g in America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iz9EVxxFbo
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,182
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Finally!
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Former cell tower technician in Australia who helped install 5g steals a TANK and uses it to DESTROY 5g cell towers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_-udHXQb58
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

The evidence is out there if you look for it. Get yourself an electromagnetic radiation detector and see for yourself. I can only do so much for people who refuse to see what's happening right in front of them.

Not surprisingly, the media is also complicit in the crime.

Verizon Funded NY Times Blames Russia for Growing Opposition to 5g in America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iz9EVxxFbo
    The point is that they have us regardless. We don't go backwards. The genius of capitalism has always been its ability to buy consent and put us to sleep. We're there

Its over if they want to fuck us. Nothing we can do except join the post apocalyptic resistance if we survive the apocalypse
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    It isn't up and running everywhere so it can still be stopped, but it won't be because Americans are as cowardly and sheepish as the Chinese when it comes to confronting the tyranny of their own government. Get ready for the Social Credit Score System, it's coming. Another benefit of 5g electromagnetic surveillance grid. Brussels and Israel have banned it. Why?
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    RaceBannon has been waiting for rapture since he was a wee lad. You're not gonna talk him out of this one OBK.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Israel hasn't banned it as a quick search revealed. They are concerned about a Chinese provider in their market as we should also be

Israel’s Communications Ministry is in consultation with the defense establishment prior to its expected launch of a tender for the country’s 5th generation (5G) cellular phone network, following worldwide concern over the activities of Chinese companies.

Amid bans and allegations of espionage against Chinese telecoms giant Huawei, and wider concern over how Chinese companies could be used by Beijing, Israel will soon have to decide on whether it will allow the company to compete in the 5G tender.

The Communications Ministry said it is in touch “with security elements as part of the administrative [preparation] work, [and] as part of the process of formulating a 5G tender. Security elements are activating their various authority in line with the law, and in line with security considerations.”

Huawei has been slapped with bans from carrying out 5G-related infrastructure work in the United States, Australia and New Zealand. Japan has also banned the company from supplying network equipment. Debates about potential bans are raging in Britain, Germany, Poland and other countries. Alarmed by prospects of espionage, the United States is applying heavy pressure on its European allies to avoid working with the company on 5G network construction.

Harel Menashri, head of cyber department at the Holon Institute of Technology in Israel and a founder of the Shin Bet’s cyber division, said that Israel should wait to see how the Five Eyes alliance—comprised of the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand—proceed before making its own decision on whether to permit Huawei to take part in an Israeli 5G tender.

“The Ministry of Communications is under very strong security regulation, and rightly so,” said Menashri.

“China is a very important country,” he stated. “We should not stop doing business with China, but we should take very seriously the question of what we can and what we should not do. We must understand China’s activities.”

Israel will likely closely monitor how the Five Eyes alliance will act regarding Huawei, he assessed. “The U.S. has also been very active in other countries, like Poland and Hungary to get them to stop using Chinese companies. America is heavily pressuring Germany to do the same,” said Menashri.

According to a recent Wall Street Journal report, the United States has told Germany that a failure to heed its warning could result in damage to intelligence cooperation.

“If I was making decisions, I’d say, let’s first look at what the others are doing,” added Menashri.

Western states have been gathering intelligence on the Chinese company for years, based on the understanding that there is no separation in China between the government, private sector companies and civilian society.
  • Options

You need more towers closer together.

You mean like this?

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yep

How are you connected right now?

Dial up analog? That's what the REAL conspiracy guys use
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Obks shtick

Worse than obks old schtick
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    lol

obk has reached the batshit crazy level. It's the next step along the Qanon Dumbfuck boulevard.

Oh, no! Cell phone antennae disguised as cacti! It's a plan to control every human on Earth! Except those in Palm Springs..............and China.............and Israel.

You're as crazy as a shithouse rat.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    dflea said:

lol

obk has reached the batshit crazy level. It's the next step along the Qanon Dumbfuck boulevard.

Oh, no! Cell phone antennae disguised as cacti! It's a plan to control every human on Earth! Except those in Palm Springs..............and China.............and Israel.

You're as crazy as a shithouse rat.

Good term

I like it
  • Options

Harel Menashri, head of cyber department at the Holon Institute of Technology in Israel and a founder of the Shin Bet’s cyber division, said that Israel should wait to see how the Five Eyes alliance—comprised of the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand—proceed before making its own decision on whether to permit Huawei to take part in an Israeli 5G tender.

Israel will likely closely monitor how the Five Eyes alliance will act regarding Huawei, he assessed. “The U.S. has also been very active in other countries, like Poland and Hungary to get them to stop using Chinese companies. America is heavily pressuring Germany to do the same,” said Menashri.

"The Five Eyes Alliance."

It's a fitting name for a group of 5 countries that were formerly paragons of freedom but are now engaged in Orwellianism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWLKhGsrVLw
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Your state, city and local officials are complicit in this crime. When ordered by the federal government to sell out the people, they did it.

At least they've provided the nooses that will eventually hang them all. And by hanging, I mean that literally.

Hopefully you’re in line for it.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,527
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam