Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL: NBA FINALS THREAD

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Imagine thinking it would go 7 games!
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2019
    Don’t know if anyone mentioned it last night, but fuck ESPN and fuck Doris Burke for asking Kawhi about free agency 5 minutes after he won the championship. So awkward, just let the guy and the city of Toronto enjoy the moment
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781
    NEsnake12 said:

Don’t know if anyone mentioned it last night, but fuck ESPN and fuck Doris Burke for asking Kawhi about free agency 5 minutes after he won the championship. So awkward, just let the guy and the city of Toronto enjoy the moment

No. Not gonna fuck Doris Burke even with my flacid Purple Throbber.

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Beno4Life said:

Fuck all of ya. You sound like Softy hating on Klay.

Klay is the fucking shit. I have no idea how he ended up in fucking Pullman, but I’d buy his jersey if he wasn’t a Coug. And I’m not even one of those toolshed jersey-wearing adults/12s/shitty Husky home jerseys with black accents.

I fucking love Klay. Dude is real and weird and balls the fuck out on both ends, with the second prettiest shot of all time to Jesus Shuttlesworth.

Who’s hating on Klay?
    His ACL

Steph is 31, will have to carry a massive load to get them to the playoffs and his biggest weakness is he wears down.

Durant is 30 and will never be the same.

Klay is 29, acl isn’t the worst injury but it’s not good.

Draymond is 29 and if he loses a half step he’s a completely different player.

Iggy is 35 and basically done.

What is fucking hilarious is that they're opening their new, $1.3 billion arena with a shit sandwich team that could miss the playoffs.
    They're not missing the playoffs unless Steph or Draymond get hurt too.
    I don’t know man. The west is really deep. The Clippers were the eight seed and took them to 6 games with Durant and Klay healthy.

Right now, not knowing how any of the off-season plays out, I’d pick them to make the playoffs but I don’t think it’s a guarantee. And Steph getting hurt seems more inevitable than anything if they don’t find serious help for him offensively.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

dnc said:

Beno4Life said:

Fuck all of ya. You sound like Softy hating on Klay.

Klay is the fucking shit. I have no idea how he ended up in fucking Pullman, but I’d buy his jersey if he wasn’t a Coug. And I’m not even one of those toolshed jersey-wearing adults/12s/shitty Husky home jerseys with black accents.

I fucking love Klay. Dude is real and weird and balls the fuck out on both ends, with the second prettiest shot of all time to Jesus Shuttlesworth.

Who’s hating on Klay?
    His ACL

Steph is 31, will have to carry a massive load to get them to the playoffs and his biggest weakness is he wears down.

Durant is 30 and will never be the same.

Klay is 29, acl isn’t the worst injury but it’s not good.

Draymond is 29 and if he loses a half step he’s a completely different player.

Iggy is 35 and basically done.

What is fucking hilarious is that they're opening their new, $1.3 billion arena with a shit sandwich team that could miss the playoffs.
    They're not missing the playoffs unless Steph or Draymond get hurt too.
    I don’t know man. The west is really deep. The Clippers were the eight seed and took them to 6 games with Durant and Klay healthy.

Right now, not knowing how any of the off-season plays out, I’d pick them to make the playoffs but I don’t think it’s a guarantee. And Steph getting hurt seems more inevitable than anything if they don’t find serious help for him offensively.
    This is sadly accurate
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Steph’s game and style isn’t built to play hard nightly for 82 games
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Steph will either get hurt or be MVP next season.