Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How come Nadler no longer wants Mueller to testify?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Appears Nadler and Mueller worked out a deal so Mueller could read from the script and not face any uncomfortable questions. How much money did we pay Mueller and the fucker goes unquestioned on anything?

Nadler spilled the beans last week when revealed why he thought Mueller didn't want to testify.

Mueller doesn't want to testify publicly

if the Republicans on the committee start asking him questions about the beginning of the — about this stuff, the beginning of the investigation.

Well you don't really want Mueller's answer to this question, blob: "If he were not the sitting President of the United States, would you have charged him with a crime or crimes?"
    I do

Because its bullshit to think he couldn't put that in his report

He could have. Judge Napolitano and I think he made his view clear today, however.
    Yep. His view of his inner rectum

There is nothing to stop Mueller from showing this thing called evidence

If only he had any
    We all have a ton of the obstruction evidence. Much of it was done in public. Mueller already said that he won’t state his opinion because Daddy can’t rebut the claim in any proceeding. I don’t really think you want Mueller’s answer.
    I've told you three times now that I want that pussy Mueller under oath

You don't need a road map. You don't need to guess. You dont need to make shit up

I am clearly saying it.

I realize you struggle with that

Nothing is stopping Mueller from sharing this mystery evidence.

At all

It doesn't exist
    If mueller had had the confidence to say trump hadn’t obstructed justice, he would have said so. He didn’t.
    Sad.
    Innocent until proven guilty

Fuck off anti American

Comey said Hillary was guilty but she didn't mean it.

And you swallowed
    I am entertained by the trumpanzee meltdown. There’s not going to be another infrastructure week and Trump corruption and obstruction of justice is going to be the political landscape for the next 18 months. You’re just have to deal with it.

It’s sad to see so-called libertarians buying into this centralized federal corruption.
    Find where I said I buy into anything? Dipshit. Mocking leftists with their own words is just good fun. Do you agree with Hillary and Obama or not?
    Mocking trumpanzees is not good fun then?

Free markets. Free trade. Free people.

You have issues with that?
    You don't vote for any of that

You're a tool of the state and a semi useful idiot

Be proud
    I voted far more in favor of free trade, free markets and free people than you did.

Be proud of your low-income
    nationalist, protectionist and isolationist white trash sanctuary.

#murrietaproud
    So do agree with Clinton and Obama in the clips or not. Why do you keep dancing and not answering THE QUESTION!!!1!1!
    Why is CD embarrassed by the clips showing Hillary and Obama scoffing at rigged election and not accepting the outcome of the election?
    Who’s claiming a rigged election? Who hasn’t accepted the 2016 results?
    Justin Amash accepted the results and also notes that trump is an incompetent fool who obstructed justice. You disagree?
    You still won’t answer the question. Agree with Hillary and Obama or not?

Clinton said she would accept the results of the election. Obama said the election wasn’t rigged.

Yes. Agree.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Appears Nadler and Mueller worked out a deal so Mueller could read from the script and not face any uncomfortable questions. How much money did we pay Mueller and the fucker goes unquestioned on anything?

Nadler spilled the beans last week when revealed why he thought Mueller didn't want to testify.

Mueller doesn't want to testify publicly

if the Republicans on the committee start asking him questions about the beginning of the — about this stuff, the beginning of the investigation.

Well you don't really want Mueller's answer to this question, blob: "If he were not the sitting President of the United States, would you have charged him with a crime or crimes?"
    I do

Because its bullshit to think he couldn't put that in his report

He could have. Judge Napolitano and I think he made his view clear today, however.
    Yep. His view of his inner rectum

There is nothing to stop Mueller from showing this thing called evidence

If only he had any
    We all have a ton of the obstruction evidence. Much of it was done in public. Mueller already said that he won’t state his opinion because Daddy can’t rebut the claim in any proceeding. I don’t really think you want Mueller’s answer.
    I've told you three times now that I want that pussy Mueller under oath

You don't need a road map. You don't need to guess. You dont need to make shit up

I am clearly saying it.

I realize you struggle with that

Nothing is stopping Mueller from sharing this mystery evidence.

At all

It doesn't exist
    If mueller had had the confidence to say trump hadn’t obstructed justice, he would have said so. He didn’t.
    Sad.
    Innocent until proven guilty

Fuck off anti American

Comey said Hillary was guilty but she didn't mean it.

And you swallowed
    I am entertained by the trumpanzee meltdown. There’s not going to be another infrastructure week and Trump corruption and obstruction of justice is going to be the political landscape for the next 18 months. You’re just have to deal with it.

It’s sad to see so-called libertarians buying into this centralized federal corruption.
    Find where I said I buy into anything? Dipshit. Mocking leftists with their own words is just good fun. Do you agree with Hillary and Obama or not?
    Mocking trumpanzees is not good fun then?

Free markets. Free trade. Free people.

You have issues with that?
    You don't vote for any of that

You're a tool of the state and a semi useful idiot

Be proud
    I voted far more in favor of free trade, free markets and free people than you did.

Be proud of your low-income
    nationalist, protectionist and isolationist white trash sanctuary.

#murrietaproud
    So do agree with Clinton and Obama in the clips or not. Why do you keep dancing and not answering THE QUESTION!!!1!1!
    Why is CD embarrassed by the clips showing Hillary and Obama scoffing at rigged election and not accepting the outcome of the election?
    Who’s claiming a rigged election? Who hasn’t accepted the 2016 results?
    Justin Amash accepted the results and also notes that trump is an incompetent fool who obstructed justice. You disagree?
    If Hillary has accepted the results seem like this a weird way to express it:

“"I think it's also critical to understand that, as I've been telling candidates who have come to see me, you can run the best campaign, you can even become the nominee, and you can have the election stolen from you," Clinton said Saturday in Los Angeles.”

Hypocrites.