Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

New Uniform Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

What are we hearing? @CokeGreaterThanPepsi @FleenorNews

100% certain we'll hate them
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Let me see what I can find out from my guy at Adidas
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Not supposed to share this but some execs at MTV have informed me Xhibit has been hired to do a spin off from "Pimp My Ride" to a new show being tentatively called "Pimp My College". He will he joined by many execs around college football outfitters and will be doing some pretty neat stuff. I am going to be included on the Clemson episode slated to air in October but the Washington one is up first with new uniforms. I am sharing this in complete anonymity but would like to present to you your new home uniforms.

@puppylove_sugarsteel approves of this design.
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Pretty sure it’s July 1st that the new Adidas contract kicks in, so I’d expect a reveal/announcement then
  • Options

Not supposed to share this but some execs at MTV have informed me Xhibit has been hired to do a spin off from "Pimp My Ride" to a new show being tentatively called "Pimp My College". He will he joined by many execs around college football outfitters and will be doing some pretty neat stuff. I am going to be included on the Clemson episode slated to air in October but the Washington one is up first with new uniforms. I am sharing this in complete anonymity but would like to present to you your new home uniforms.

Would buy
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,300
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

Would buy
    For your daughter's powder puff team?
  • Options
    guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

*DWAGS
  • Options

HuskyJW said:

Would buy
    You can't say Powder Puff anymore

Fucking Heathen
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Doogles said:

Just finished the back 9 with my Adidas guy from East Berlin. Super Connected.

Anyways he says Malloe submitted the mockups for the home alternates and he sent me this:

Remember this stays here or I'm sleeping with the fishes...BRB, Merkel.

@puppylove_sugarsteel likes it.
  • Options
    DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Member Posts: 957
    It will be revealed most likely about a month from now but the good news is we’re playing this year in new uniforms that will look better than we all expect and will make our old ones look like shit
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited May 2019

It will be revealed most likely about a month from now but the good news is we’re playing this year in new uniforms that will look better than we all expect and will make our old ones look like shit

How can they have these big recruiting weekends they're planning on June 7th and 24th without having their new uniforms revealed by then for the recruits to wear in photo shoots during their visits? That would be really dumb. I expect them to be revealed within a week and probably on Saturday (June 1st).
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Doogles said:

Just finished the back 9 with my Adidas guy from East Berlin. Super Connected.

Anyways he says Malloe submitted the mockups for the home alternates and he sent me this:

Remember this stays here or I'm sleeping with the fishes...BRB, Merkel.

@GrundleStiltzkin you know twat to do
  • Options
    DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Member Posts: 957

How can they have these big recruiting weekends they're planning on June 7th and 24th without having their new uniforms revealed by then for the recruits to wear in photo shoots during their visits? That would be really dumb. I expect them to be revealed within a week and probably on Saturday (June 1st).
    That just seems to smart of something for Pete to ry in recruiting but also if its contractual between Nike and UW that would be my guess. Knowing Nike I'm sure they have it in the contact against competition that for the last month of their contract Im sure they would love having Adidas Uniforms all over the internet from a team under contract either that or they could have a non-compete clause in their somewhere. Im sure the uniforms are finished by now and the second they can release them they will.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,582
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The American Eagle Varsity series of UW clothing. It's going to look like that.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,003
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

Would buy
    You can't say Powder Puff anymore

Fucking Heathen
    Is the lingerie league still goin?