Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hondo actually voted for this.

13»

Comments

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Yeah, I'm too stupid to realize my vote "when" to Hillary.

Actually, my vote didn't "when" to Hillary pathological liar.

See? To dumb to realize....
    My vote didn't go to Hillary. But you're both stupid and a pathological liar.
    Read up on the electoral college buddy. The answer might surprise you.
    Read up on how I didn't vote for President in 2016. And even if I had voted for Trump my vote wouldn't have gone to Hillary. Read up on how you're a fucking liar and moron Hondo.
    I don't believe this. You've stated you did not vote for Trump, but not vote at all means you should STFU about almost everything.
    Where did I say I didn't vote at all? I didn't vote for President. I voted on all the ballot measures and in the local races. I never said didn't vote at all.

Living here in California my vote for President wasn't going to make any difference. Hillary was going to win the state.
    The sad part is you see no problem with that. My Idaho vote for anybody other than the (R) wouldn't matter either. We're a Republic!!!! F*ck Democracy!!!!
    Crazy thing- you can actually LEAVE! to another state if you don't like the prevailing politics and values where you chose to reside.

Fucking insane, I know.

Owl is very conflicted, he hates conservatives but he hates black people more. That's why he lives in Idaho.
    Depends on whether you're N. Idaho or S. Idaho.

The north used to hate the blacks but not so much lately. The south still despises the browns but loves the cheap labor. See also Canyon County. The north likes the black and brown money these days:

We’ve got time for one more caller...
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,464
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Read up on how I didn't vote for President in 2016. And even if I had voted for Trump my vote wouldn't have gone to Hillary. Read up on how you're a fucking liar and moron Hondo.
    I don't believe this. You've stated you did not vote for Trump, but not vote at all means you should STFU about almost everything.
    Where did I say I didn't vote at all? I didn't vote for President. I voted on all the ballot measures and in the local races. I never said didn't vote at all.

Living here in California my vote for President wasn't going to make any difference. Hillary was going to win the state.
    With the state registering more than a million illegals to vote the result was never in question.
    Bob, why don't you go off on sledog for lying?
    Do you have a link to show he's lying?
    Is your Google broken?

https://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2016/nov/18/blog-posting/no-3-million-undocumented-immigrants-did-not-vote-/
    Has nothing to do with what I said.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Idaho is pretty cool. Nice place. Great hunting and one of the few free states left in our nation.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

With the state registering more than a million illegals to vote the result was never in question.
    Is your Google broken?

https://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2016/nov/18/blog-posting/no-3-million-undocumented-immigrants-did-not-vote-/
    You are as crazy as Lil lyin Bob.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Is your Google broken?

You are as crazy as Lil lyin Bob.
    Look up Kali bitch.
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

The sad part is you see no problem with that. My Idaho vote for anybody other than the (R) wouldn't matter either. We're a Republic!!!! F*ck Democracy!!!!
    Crazy thing- you can actually LEAVE! to another state if you don't like the prevailing politics and values where you chose to reside.

Fucking insane, I know.

Or I could just have my vote count like some other places in the country.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Fucking insane, I know.

Or I could just have my vote count like some other places in the country.
    You're lucky they even let you vote.