Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

12-0 Puppy?

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,578
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    God damn I cant wait for the "I wish Smiff was our OC" posts.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

God damn I cant wait for the "I wish Smiff was our OC" posts.

@Babushka True?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Cue Puppy's 8-4 prediction, then a long rant on how nobody has the guts to pick anything

could be 8-4, might be 10-2. If Eason gets hurt, could be looking at 6-6.
    But if Haener has the hot hand maybe 9-3 and with a couple of breaks 11-1. But it could easily be 7-5.
    So basically somewhere between 6 and 12 wins depending on what happens.

#withguesseslikethesepupcan'tlose
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

@UW_Doog_Bot 's proprietary software and 10-2 be damned!!

Way too early 10-2. Like I said, Cal will tell us which way the wind is blowing, 12-0 or 9-3.

@Stanford, Utah, and @Arizona I could easily see all being loses if the offense is still dreck.

If only we could discuss this. On a pod. If only.

@UW_Doog_Bot
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,838
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Is Haener still way better than Eason? I can't keep up.

Look out for Sirmon.

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2019
    Swaye said:

Way too early 10-2. Like I said, Cal will tell us which way the wind is blowing, 12-0 or 9-3.

@Stanford, Utah, and @Arizona I could easily see all being loses if the offense is still dreck.

@UW_Doog_Bot
    Swaye, you sound very white. Was kind of let down after hearing you on the pood. @UW_Doog_Bot sound like he had more street creed than you did and this fucker was talking about statistics
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,180
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FirePete said:

Swaye said:

@UW_Doog_Bot
    Swaye, you sound very white. Was kind of let down after hearing you on the pood. @UW_Doog_Bot sound like he had more street creed than you did and this fucker was talking about statistics
    White man's opinion on @Swaye's heritage is very important. Scalping incoming.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,838
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Look out for Sirmon.

Quit trying to find a shtick and be yourself. It's hard to watch you press like this.
    Ah, ok!

I’m touched that you care this much.

Aside from perversion and jokes (truth) about FML with wife and 4 kids, I’m just not sure what I can bring to the table to make you happy.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    HuskyJW said:

4 year starter at QB...Heisman hopeful...1st round draft pick and UO won’t be favored against UW with 10 new starters on defense and a brand new QB and RB???

Even Vegas knows Herbert sucks

Brilliant JW. Dont be surprised to see a pickem vs UO. See JW, thats when betting is even. Vegas wont lay odds. UW might be a home dawg. UO is the class of pac..objective men like Pup pick in reality, not with their fragile little heart...and estrogen
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,864
    Swaye's Wigwam

HuskyJW said:

4 year starter at QB...Heisman hopeful...1st round draft pick and UO won’t be favored against UW with 10 new starters on defense and a brand new QB and RB???

Brilliant JW. Dont be surprised to see a pickem vs UO. See JW, thats when betting is even. Vegas wont lay odds. UW might be a home dawg. UO is the class of pac..objective men like Pup pick in reality, not with their fragile little heart...and estrogen
    @puppylove_sugarsteel you need to get to the old man doctor ASAP for some testosterone shots. Your balls are withering away by the day. Took Oregon’s best game of year last year (at home), some injuries on our side and lousy game management to beat us. They are a 7 pt underdawg at Husky Stadium this year.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Look out for Sirmon.

Quit trying to find a shtick and be yourself. It's hard to watch you press like this.
    Ah, ok!

I’m touched that you care this much.

Aside from perversion and jokes (truth) about FML with wife and 4 kids, I’m just not sure what I can bring to the table to make you happy.
    The correct answer is always Joobs.

Always.

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited May 2019

HuskyJW said:

@puppylove_sugarsteel you need to get to the old man doctor ASAP for some testosterone shots. Your balls are withering away by the day. Took Oregon’s best game of year last year (at home), some injuries on our side and lousy game management to beat us. They are a 7 pt underdawg at Husky Stadium this year.
    Still backtracking off 11-1 Yella? Would u care to pick UO 11-1? I didnt. Just giving u a little wiggle room
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,864
    Swaye's Wigwam

HuskyJW said:

Still backtracking off 11-1 Yella? Would u care to pick UO 11-1? I didnt. Just giving u a little wiggle room
    I’m not backtracking off shit. UO is not the class of the PAC and the Huskies will be favored by 7 over them at home.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

HuskyJW said:

We aren't going to be a home dog to Oregon and we sure as hell aren't going to lose to Oregon.

Get all the screenshots you need.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182

HuskyJW said:

You might want to read the original post
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

Look out for Sirmon.
    Hot take.
  • Options
    TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,560
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    The 2023 title game is a 45-44 thriller that is settled in overtime as UW wins in dramatic fashion against the Alabama juggernaut.

Alabama runs out to a big first quarter lead behind an avalanche of yards as Penix shreds the UW defense with pinpoint throws to McMillan and Odunz, and it looks like its all over for UW until Huard comes off the bench to lift Washington to the sky with 23 straight completions and 5 touchdowns in the second half.

In the interview room following the game, Offensive co-ordinator Joe Brady credited Washington’s depth chart for the win as unheard of production from little used WR reserves that made seemingly impossible catches for huge gains tipped the balance in the decisive 4th quarter run.