Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Nadler can do whatever he wants...

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
except get Mueller to testify it appears. Btw, look at the reason Nadler gives for why he thinks Mueller doesn't want to testify publicly

if the Republicans on the committee start asking him questions about the beginning of the — about this stuff, the beginning of the investigation.

Now why does Nadler think that's the reason Mueller doesn't want to testify?

https://hotair.com/archives/2019/05/24/nadler-republicans-fault-mueller-will-testify-private-know/

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Hotair.com is your source?

I just chuckle. You fucksticks for years have blabbered about FISA warrant and dossier and shit. And you bought off on it. Lied to by your news source.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

I just chuckle. You fucksticks for years have blabbered about FISA warrant and dossier and shit. And you bought off on it. Lied to by your news source.

Hondo, still to fucking stupid to understand how blogs work.
    Standard Supporter

Btw, does anyone speak lying dumbfuck? I need a translation of this gibberish.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,699
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Muellertards believe anything

Including your buddy Avenatti

What's the lie? Why does Nadler think Mueller doesn't want to talk about it?

Why are you deflecting and lying yourself?

Why did you swallow on collusion?

Fuck off
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470
    2001400ex said:

Now people will be going to prison for this this abuse of power and an attempted coup of our president. Treason bitches! It's what's for breakfast.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,510
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Didn’t that fat fuck die today or something?

I read an article about his collapse - the funniest thing were the comments - first one "Pelosi prayed for Trump and Nadler goes down. You can't beat that. A couple more of her prayers and maybe we're rid of Salwell and Schiff as well."
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470
    LebamDawg said:

Didn’t that fat fuck die today or something?

I read an article about his collapse - the funniest thing were the comments - first one "Pelosi prayed for Trump and Nadler goes down. You can't beat that. A couple more of her prayers and maybe we're rid of Salwell and Schiff as well."
    She's no Catholic.
  • HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

I don't know Bob, why don't you tell us?
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,697
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Phu*ck, Hondo's butt buddy just showed up.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,099
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

I don't know Bob, why don't you tell us?
    Awesome, another leftist sock puppet.
    Standard Supporter
    O’Keefed’s old pal Owl shows up. Hondo and Owl are going to make one hell of dumbfuck tag team
  • HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Still can't answer direct questions I see. The more things change the more Bob remains a dipshit and liar.
    Standard Supporter

Still can't answer direct questions I see. The more things change the more Bob remains a dipshit and liar.

So you dodged the question I asked and then demand that I answer it and then criticize me for not answering a direct question. Same old Owl the dumbfuck. You and Hondo are going to love each other.