Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Captain Obvious

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,234
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Giannis is not quite there as we are all seeing. He needs a jump shot in the worst way and if you are going to the basket like he does you better be north of 80% from the line

He has done really good considering everyone is onto his game now. He can still take it like Dr J to the hoop with any space at all.

He's looking at what a complete superstar does watching Kawhi tear their hearts out inside and outside. He can get there

I'm not convinced that the Raptors won't find a way to blow this. Giannis' supporting cast needs to step up like the Raptors' others have.

I think Kawhi gives Toronto the better chance against the Warriors. Next year for the Bucks

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,864
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Race how was Kareem when he played for the bucks?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,805
    Kawhi is a bad bad man.

• Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Giannis is not quite there as we are all seeing. He needs a jump shot in the worst way and if you are going to the basket like he does you better be north of 80% from the line

He has done really good considering everyone is onto his game now. He can still take it like Dr J to the hoop with any space at all.

He's looking at what a complete superstar does watching Kawhi tear their hearts out inside and outside. He can get there

I'm not convinced that the Raptors won't find a way to blow this. Giannis' supporting cast needs to step up like the Raptors' others have.

I think Kawhi gives Toronto the better chance against the Warriors. Next year for the Bucks

I heard hes the MVP though.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,234
    Swaye's Wigwam

I heard hes the MVP though.
    I was ready to buy in based on the Boston series

I never watched him before that

Big upside though as we like to say
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment