Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

My heart bleeds for this whining spoiled snowflake Bitch.

DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited May 2019 in Tug Tavern
She wanted a high profile job by covering the President. Now she whines about it and needs a “safe space”.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/05/her-sad-life-wapo-white-house-reporter-whines-about-covering-president-trump/'

Poor poor Ashley she really has it rough compared to all those coal minin’, steel workin’, garbage hallin’, food servin’, food cookin’, Truck Driven’ freeloaders that just can’t relate to the tough life she leads.

Her ‘Sad Life’: WaPo White House Reporter Whines About Covering President Trump

by Kristinn Taylor

Ashley Parker, White House reporter for the Washington Post, whined online Thursday night about her “sad life” having to cover President Trump. Parker complained that her smartphone buzzed every four minutes and instead of it being a message from her husband it was (tweets by) President Trump.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/05/her-sad-life-wapo-white-house-reporter-whines-about-covering-president-trump/

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sounds like you are whining. HTH
  • DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    Posting about her whining isn’t whining. I am pointing it out. The fact you focus on me says a lot about you.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    DJDuck said:

Posting about her whining isn’t whining. I am pointing it out. The fact you focus on me says a lot about you.

Could you be any more whiney? I'd probably start by taking the sand out of your vagina.
    2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

Could you be any more whiney? I'd probably start by taking the sand out of your vagina.
    Poor kunt is triggered. The point you are trying and failing to make does nothing to address the post. Obfuscation seems to be a special gambit employed by progressives/ Liberals across all sites like this.

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

Poor kunt is triggered. The point you are trying and failing to make does nothing to address the post. Obfuscation seems to be a special gambit employed by progressives/ Liberals across all sites like this.

Do all you faggot Duck fans spell cunt with a K? Are you retarded, or just too dumb to remember this is HH and not the fag zone you used to post?
    Naaah, we had lightweight Kunts like you on the Shed as well. Amazing how similar the Hondo Bros are in their vacuousness. It's as if they've all attended some lightweight finishing school where you learn how to run your mouth while saying nothing.

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

dflea said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

Do all you faggot Duck fans spell cunt with a K? Are you retarded, or just too dumb to remember this is HH and not the fag zone you used to post?
    Naaah, we had lightweight Kunts like you on the Shed as well. Amazing how similar the Hondo Bros are in their vacuousness. It's as if they've all attended some lightweight finishing school where you learn how to run your mouth while saying nothing.

So retarded it is, then.
  • ToddTurnerLIVESToddTurnerLIVES Member Posts: 438
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    The tug is just the same 10 people and their endless partisan bickering. You guys all love whining and hearing yourselves talk without saying anything. Water is wet. Take a walk for perspective and find something better to do with your time than partisan hackery.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,463
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

The tug is just the same 10 people and their endless partisan bickering. You guys all love whining and hearing yourselves talk without saying anything. Water is wet. Take a walk for perspective and find something better to do with your time than partisan hackery.

I'm here to do as we please. You missed the GayTug board by one click.
    edited May 2019
    dflea said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

dflea said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

Great logic and full of crap too. Oregon including yours truly,fans are faggots because I CHOOSE to use a “K”. Funny I don’t think all Husky fans are morons because you are a moron and post inane meaningless shit.

http://www.insultopedia.org/dictionary/kunt/

“Kunt is a slang term for cunt, which in turn is a vulgar slang term for the female vagina.”

ORIGIN OF CUNT
    1275–1325; Middle English cunte; cognate with Old Norse kunta, Old Frisian, Middle Low German, Middle Dutch kunte

From Kunta or Kunte

Quite an important addition to the forum repartee.

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,649
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

A 4 or 5, at best. Remarkably unremarkable on the hotness scale.

That’s Mr. Faggot to ignorant morons like you.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    DJDuck said:

She wanted a high profile job by covering the President. Now she whines about it and needs a “safe space”.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/05/her-sad-life-wapo-white-house-reporter-whines-about-covering-president-trump/'

Poor poor Ashley she really has it rough compared to all those coal minin’, steel workin’, garbage hallin’, food servin’, food cookin’, Truck Driven’ freeloaders that just can’t relate to the tough life she leads.

Her ‘Sad Life’: WaPo White House Reporter Whines About Covering President Trump

by Kristinn Taylor

Ashley Parker, White House reporter for the Washington Post, whined online Thursday night about her “sad life” having to cover President Trump. Parker complained that her smartphone buzzed every four minutes and instead of it being a message from her husband it was (tweets by) President Trump.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/05/her-sad-life-wapo-white-house-reporter-whines-about-covering-president-trump/

Her frustration is more rooted in how ugly and fat she is.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

And this was the absolute best picture she's ever had taken of her. She's a fucking slug
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Too many squirts in the left eye, perhaps?

She could be great on her knees?

What?

Penis envy? Or penis craving? Look leans toward the latter.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I'd stick it in

I'd stick it in

Careful. If it turns out to be envy, you might not get it back.