Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,792
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't have issue with most of the guy's on this list haven't a decent shot at winning a NT, but why the fuck is Mario on there over Pete? That just doesn't make any god damned sense.
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,856
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Coach A: 139-33

Coach B: 36-52

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,683
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Petersen is B right?
    Founders Club

Petersen is B right?

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,683
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I don't have issue with most of the guy's on this list haven't a decent shot at winning a NT, but why the fuck is Mario on there over Pete? That just doesn't make any god damned sense.

30-27

BWNEM
    I've saw Gilby beat Oregon once at Husky Stadium.
    I watched Lambo beat Saban on TV
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,989
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Coach C has three wins. Only 136 to go to catch coach A. I know, tOSU, but still...........
    Founders Club
    EwaDawg said:

Coach C has three wins. Only 136 to go to catch coach A. I know, tOSU, but still...........
    I think it's fair to have Day on there. It's Ohio State. Harbaugh, Mullen, questionable. Cristobal, LMAO.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,989
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

30-27

BWNEM
    Ha, Bannon. I WAS THERE.

Never thought I would get to say that to the everpresent Race Bannon. ....

EwaDawg said:

I think it's fair to have Day on there. It's Ohio State. Harbaugh, Mullen, questionable. Cristobal, LMAO.
    I know. He is not really a long shot to win an NC. It just seems odd that he would be included when the winningest (by Pctg) coach in Div 1 (or whatever they call it this week) is not even on the list.
  • HuskyHalfBrainHuskyHalfBrain Member Posts: 1,160
    EwaDawg said:

30-27

BWNEM
    Ha, Bannon. I WAS THERE.

EwaDawg said:

I know. He is not really a long shot to win an NC. It just seems odd that he would be included when the winningest (by Pctg) coach in Div 1 (or whatever they call it this week) is not even on the list.
    The reason Petersen is not on the list and Cristol Ball is per Chris Hummer, Washington doesn't have a top 10 recruiting class on 247 composite rankings which he states is more important when 247 rankings and SI's re-ranking of classes for 2014 and 2015 says otherwise.

Idiot says Petersen absolutely belongs in the top 10 best college coaches but natty the next 5 years he does not because we don't have a top 10 recruiting class per 247 composite rankings.

Shit reasoning and the fucker needs to pump up the company he works for, but this is really the national view of our program at the moment.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

EwaDawg said:

30-27

BWNEM
    Ha, Bannon. I WAS THERE.

EwaDawg said:

The reason Petersen is not on the list and Cristol Ball is per Chris Hummer, Washington doesn't have a top 10 recruiting class on 247 composite rankings which he states is more important when 247 rankings and SI's re-ranking of classes for 2014 and 2015 says otherwise.

Idiot says Petersen absolutely belongs in the top 10 best college coaches but natty the next 5 years he does not because we don't have a top 10 recruiting class per 247 composite rankings.

Shit reasoning and the fucker needs to pump up the company he works for, but this is really the national view of our program at the moment.
    Everyone knows u are going to be Arizona's only pac 12 win
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,093
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

EwaDawg said:

30-27

BWNEM
    Ha, Bannon. I WAS THERE.

EwaDawg said:

Everyone knows u are going to be Arizona's only pac 12 win
    And they might be our? only loss. Should help further cement the perception that the Pac12 is dreck.