Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A few tidbits

2»

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,383 Swaye's Wigwam
    If you're going to post vicious rumors about Sark then I'm out of here.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,119 Founders Club
    I vote we ban Aubbie and bring back Harv. Harv has better connections and would spill the beans
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

I vote we ban Aubbie and bring back Harv. Harv has better connections and would spill the beans

That's like trading Willie Bloomquist for Babe Ruth.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    dnc said:

That's like trading Willie Bloomquist for Babe Ruth.
    Pride of Port Orchard.
  • no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 765

What I am hearing is not from DM staff. And it is too soon to say more. Sorry.

I am not a rich and powerful Tyee uberwallet, but I do know some of them

How about you give us a real reason at the least, instead of being the guy that just brags about knowing more than the rest of us. No offense, but if you aren't rich and powerful, than you probably don't have much to lose. Also, if someone told you, and you aren't a rich and powerful booster, how big of a secret can it really be? The dirt is the shit that never gets confirmed anyways, it's mutually assured destruction if anyone comes after you for just passing it on. There's no high ground here that you need to worry about...
  • AuburndawgAuburndawg Member Posts: 362
    If I repeated exactly what I heard my source would punch me in the face. I don't like being punched in the face.

Not trying to be a dick.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,326
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,383 Swaye's Wigwam
    Christ...it has something to do with a credit card and it took me all of 30 seconds of research.
  • no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 765

If I repeated exactly what I heard my source would punch me in the face. I don't like being punched in the face.

Not trying to be a dick.

So then don't repeat "exactly" what you heard from your source.... Speak in generalities or put a work of fiction disclaimer on it.
  • mobey said:

OR it will be how "current coach" owes his success to the tremendous foundation built by Sark.

Guys you have to remember that nobody was harder on Sark than Kim.

Softy first started to doubt Sark in year two when he was blown out to Stanford.

I can't wait for another revisionist history.

By 2015 NOBODY will have claimed they ever supported Sark or thought he was the guy. Lather, Rinse, Repeat. This shit is getting old.

If it's Mora that is exactly how it will be. Like my Doog friend already said "Next year we were going to win 10 games regardless who was coach. " I was like really? I wish you had those standards for Sark.
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    After seeing his Beanie, I think the Sark/Chip "relationship" rumor has legs.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

Not trying to be a dick.

Then don't come on to the bored and try to act like some big fucking monkey boy for uber wallets.