Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

AOC’s “Colonial approach”..............Yucca instead of Cauliflower

Comments

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

She is just so blatently racist and like all other racist liberals she doubles down and tries to make her racist feelings seem normal and empathetic. Then you get liberals like Hondo defending her at all cost so his politics don't suffer a loss. It is surreal to actually see this crap this day and age.

She’s dating a white guy, how can she be racist?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

She is just so blatently racist and like all other racist liberals she doubles down and tries to make her racist feelings seem normal and empathetic. Then you get liberals like Hondo defending her at all cost so his politics don't suffer a loss. It is surreal to actually see this crap this day and age.

Sounds like an Aunt Juanita
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Taking advantage of that white privilege.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Okay Hondo, give us the "context" for why a lot of communities of color get resistant to certain environmentalist movements because they come with the colonial lens on them.”

Funny as hell as you can put words in other people's mouths that they never even fucking said and you don't take people's words "out of context" but quoting AOC word for fucking word is taking her "out of context."

Watch the video in the link. She specifically talks about various nationalities and the food they eat.
    This is classic Hondo the lying Kunt, Beat up on claims nobody is denying while lying and dodging the questions you are asked. She blamed colonialism for minority communities rejecting environmental initiatives Hondo, the fact that she talks about nationalities and food they eat doesn't negate the fact that she blames colonialism for "communities of color" resisting environmentalist movements.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Okay Hondo, give us the "context" for why a lot of communities of color get resistant to certain environmentalist movements because they come with the colonial lens on them.”

Funny as hell as you can put words in other people's mouths that they never even fucking said and you don't take people's words "out of context" but quoting AOC word for fucking word is taking her "out of context."

Watch the video in the link. She specifically talks about various nationalities and the food they eat.
    This is classic Hondo the lying Kunt, Beat up on claims nobody is denying while lying and dodging the questions you are asked. She blamed colonialism for minority communities rejecting environmental initiatives Hondo, the fact that she talks about nationalities and food they eat doesn't negate the fact that she blames colonialism for "communities of color" resisting environmentalist movements.
    You seriously are blind to reality other than the affirmation and comfort your news source provides.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,761

Sounds like an Aunt Juanita
    Uncle Tomas!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

You seriously are blind to reality other than the affirmation and comfort your news source provides.
    Kunt gibberish.

Want to see a Kunt dance? So what is the reason that "Communities of color get resistant to certain environmentalist movements" Hondo? Tell us. You claim that I've taken her words out of context. Give us the full "context" of why AOC believes the colored folks reject environmental initiatives.

Cue the Kunt act.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    My "news source" was AOC. I watched the video and listened to what she said. And unlike you I''m neither a liar or a moron so I understood what she was saying and I'm not lying about it now.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Kunt gibberish.

Want to see a Kunt dance? So what is the reason that "Communities of color get resistant to certain environmentalist movements" Hondo? Tell us. You claim that I've taken her words out of context. Give us the full "context" of why AOC believes the colored folks reject environmental initiatives.

Cue the Kunt act.
    Watch the video. She says exactly what's she meant and I've even stated it in this thread. I can't help your ignorance.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited May 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Kunt gibberish.

Cue the Kunt act.
    Watch the video. She says exactly what's she meant and I've even stated it in this thread. I can't help your ignorance.
    Told ya. Pure Kunt. No different than Hondo's "read the Mueller report" dodge where he lies about what the Report actually says.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Kunt gibberish.

Cue the Kunt act.
    Told ya. Pure Kunt. No different than Hondo's "read the Mueller report" dodge where he lies about what the Report actually says.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hondo is so embarrassed of her it hurts
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Kunt gibberish.

Cue the Kunt act.
    If you’re going tongue Hondo’s ass go all in APAG, quote from the Report where it says at the Trump Tower meeting the Russians offered to give the Trump team the hacked DNC and Hillary emails.

Hondo claims that’s in the Report and all you need to do is read it in order to find it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Kunt gibberish.

Cue the Kunt act.
    How about three bullet points since it is so clear
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Kunt gibberish.

Cue the Kunt act.
    If you’re going tongue Hondo’s ass go all in APAG, quote from the Report where it says at the Trump Tower meeting the Russians offered to give the Trump team the hacked DNC and Hillary emails.

Hondo claims that’s in the Report and all you need to do is read it in order to find it.
    APAG runs away to hide with Hondo it appears.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Kunt gibberish.

Cue the Kunt act.
    Ask the republican making the claim.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Kunt gibberish.

Cue the Kunt act.
    Ask the republican making the claim.
    I asked the guy that posted it

Do you not agree with him?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,761

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Kunt gibberish.

Cue the Kunt act.
    A retards tweet to himself is always special. Obviously a legal expert.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

You can lead a horse face to water.....