Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mueller Refuses To Testify Publicly Before Congress, Infuriating Democrats

2»

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Trump jr met with Russia to get dirt on Hillary!! It’s in the Mueller report!!!!!!!!!!1!1!1!1

Look at that. Mike actually states a fact.
    It’s in the report!!! Someone should tell Mueller he missed an impeachable offense in his report. Collusion is a documented fact!!!1!1.
    Where did I say that? It's very clear in the report that Trump Jr met with Russians to discuss dirt on Hillary. It's also clear Trump Jr lied about the meeting when he was first asked about it.

And you are fucktarded if you think that didn't happen.
    It’s also clear that you lied out your ass and claimed it was a “documented fact” weeks before the Mueller report was even released that Trump Jr met with the Russians to discuss obtaining the hacked DNC and Hillary emails.

You then repeatedly compounded this lie by posting links and screenshots you claimed supported your lie when in reality they did no such thing.

This is what pathological liars do.
    Bob, did the meeting happen with Trump Jr to discuss dirt on Hillary and did Trump Jr lie about the meeting when first asked?

Yes or no.
    It did. It’s in the report. And mueller didn’t give a fuck.
    Where did your read that in the report? Lil lyin Bob.

BTW. I'm glad you finally agree I was right when you take out the word semantics game you play.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Trump jr met with Russia to get dirt on Hillary!! It’s in the Mueller report!!!!!!!!!!1!1!1!1

It’s in the report!!! Someone should tell Mueller he missed an impeachable offense in his report. Collusion is a documented fact!!!1!1.
    Where did I say that? It's very clear in the report that Trump Jr met with Russians to discuss dirt on Hillary. It's also clear Trump Jr lied about the meeting when he was first asked about it.

It’s also clear that you lied out your ass and claimed it was a “documented fact” weeks before the Mueller report was even released that Trump Jr met with the Russians to discuss obtaining the hacked DNC and Hillary emails.

You then repeatedly compounded this lie by posting links and screenshots you claimed supported your lie when in reality they did no such thing.

Bob, did the meeting happen with Trump Jr to discuss dirt on Hillary and did Trump Jr lie about the meeting when first asked?

Yes or no.

BTW. I'm glad you finally agree I was right when you take out the word semantics game you play.
    Wasn’t this dumbfuck just giving some one else shit about not knowing who they were responding to?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Yes or no.

Wasn’t this dumbfuck just giving some one else shit about not knowing who they were responding to?
    Great point. I was wondering why you'd actually agree with me. You willing to admit Trump Jr met with the Russians to discuss dirt on Hillary and lied about it?