Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

HondoBros have no issue with this

2»

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Hondos lack of condemnation speaks volumes.

I feel blessed that you think I need to approve or condemn everything that you think is important in your world.
    You feel it’s my job to approve or condemn statements made by other people all the fucking time you hypocritical piece of shit.
    As I said. You’re good with this. As predicted.
    Mike shits on Bob for the first time. Nice work man.
    I work for no man.

Also, You harping on the meeting is fucking stupid. That’s not collusion dumbass
    I didn't say it was an Impeachable offense. I've just said it happened and idiots like Bob refuse to admit it. Trump can do no wrong.
    Lie

I’ve never once refused to admit that they met to get dirt on Hillary, that’s been reported now for two years.

What I’ve refused to admit is your “documented fact” lie that they met to discuss obtaining the hacked Hillary and DNC emails.

Pathological fucking liar
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    They have no problem hating America.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hillary got a fake dossier from the Russians
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 18,954
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

2001400ex said:

I feel blessed that you think I need to approve or condemn everything that you think is important in your world.
    So you’re ok with beating an 85 year old because he’s anti abortion. That’s what I thought. Thanks for the confirmation. Got it.
    85 years is long enough.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

You feel it’s my job to approve or condemn statements made by other people all the fucking time you hypocritical piece of shit.
    I work for no man.

Also, You harping on the meeting is fucking stupid. That’s not collusion dumbass
    I didn't say it was an Impeachable offense. I've just said it happened and idiots like Bob refuse to admit it. Trump can do no wrong.
    Lie

I’ve never once refused to admit that they met to get dirt on Hillary, that’s been reported now for two years.

What I’ve refused to admit is your “documented fact” lie that they met to discuss obtaining the hacked Hillary and DNC emails.

Oh so it's the fact you don't believe what the dirt was. Idiot.
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

I work for no man.

Lie

No it's a fact that your lie about it being a "documented fact" that they met to get the hacked DNC and Hillary emails was a lie and that you're a pathological lying piece of shit who has spent two months now lying about it.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

I work for no man.

Lie

No it's a fact that your lie about it being a "documented fact" that they met to get the hacked DNC and Hillary emails was a lie and that you're a pathological lying piece of shit who has spent two months now lying about it.
    Then what did they meet about Bob? Was there a crisis in Iran or some shit? Talking the weather?
    Standard Supporter
    I have no idea Kunt. You're the one who keeps claiming it's a "documented fact" on what the meeting was all about. You're the one who has repeatedly lied and claimed that the Mueller report and those Fox News links you posted already established the "documented fact" that the meeting was about the Russians giving the Trump team the hacked DNC and Hillary emails.
    SFGbob said:

I have no idea Kunt. You're the one who keeps claiming it's a "documented fact" on what the meeting was all about. You're the one who has repeatedly lied and claimed that the Mueller report and those Fox News links you posted already established the "documented fact" that the meeting was about the Russians giving the Trump team the hacked DNC and Hillary emails.

Link to where I said they gave Trump's team the emails?

For a dude who rails on word semantics. I'd watch your own.
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Right here you pathological lying piece of shit. Hondo can't even keep track of lies.

And it's a documented fact that Trump's team met with a Russian team to discuss giving DNC emails and Hillary emails to Trump.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Right here you pathological lying piece of shit. Hondo can't even keep track of lies.

And it's a documented fact that Trump's team met with a Russian team to discuss giving DNC emails and Hillary emails to Trump.
    Yes. They didn't give the email to Trump.
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Yes. They didn't give the email to Trump.
    Now all you have to do is establish that the discussed giving them the DNC and Hillary emails. Should be easy since you claimed it was already a "documented fact." Pathological fucking liar.