Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Apple CEO's Message to 2019 Graduates: ‘My Generation Has Failed You’

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,578
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Apples CEO is a massive dipshit hell bent on destroying everything Jobs built and every reason that people liked apple
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    “If you find yourself spending more time fighting than getting to work, stop and ask yourself, ‘Who benefits from all the chaos?'” Cook said. “There are some who would like to believe that the only way you can be strong is by bulldozing those who disagree with you… We forget sometimes that our pre-exiting beliefs have their own force of gravity. Today, certain algorithms pull toward you things that you already know, believe or like. And they push away everything else. Push back! It shouldn’t be this way.”
  • Options
    Gwad said:

“If you find yourself spending more time fighting than getting to work, stop and ask yourself, ‘Who benefits from all the chaos?'” Cook said. “There are some who would like to believe that the only way you can be strong is by bulldozing those who disagree with you… We forget sometimes that our pre-exiting beliefs have their own force of gravity. Today, certain algorithms pull toward you things that you already know, believe or like. And they push away everything else. Push back! It shouldn’t be this way.”

Cook shitting on the Tug
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

I like how all these fucks who are billionaires are so fucking remorseful about the burdens they've passed on to the world and how shitty they've left things and stuff...and now are all 'give reparations, save the whale, carbon footprinty'.

How about giving all those billions back to solve the problems you are taking on massive white guilt for? The rest of us poar working stiffs that are only sorta rich will keep toiling and earning a buck - leave our pockets alone for your newfound epiphany.

Learn to code.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I like how all these fucks who are billionaires are so fucking remorseful about the burdens they've passed on to the world and how shitty they've left things and stuff...and now are all 'give reparations, save the whale, carbon footprinty'.

How about giving all those billions back to solve the problems you are taking on massive white guilt for? The rest of us poar working stiffs that are only sorta rich will keep toiling and earning a buck - leave our pockets alone for your newfound epiphany.

Learn to code.
    Why? So the dot Indians and Romanians can be the new outsourced off-shore manufacturers?

The Throbber is already sorta rich - why would I need a new skillset in my golden years?

let Cook give back his billions if he wants to be so preachy.

• Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,556
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

fair poont. It is becoming quite nauseating.
  • Options

“In some important ways, my generation has failed you,” Cook said. “We spent too much time debating, too focused on the fight and not enough on progress.”
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Boomers have failed all of us.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You can only fail yourself
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Boomers have failed all of us.

Spoken like a true parasite. Explains why you want "free" college and Healthcare.
  • Options

You can only fail yourself

Damn what a burden. You did enough Race. <3 from the new generation.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    What an Asshole. Needs to DIAFF.

But I'd rather he be Napalmed.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Never owned an Apple product

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,578
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Never owned an Apple product

You should have about 4 years ago. Now they fucking suck
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,653
    Nerds are losers. Now he'll blame everyone else while doing nothing and demanding everyone else pay.