Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Literally the First I've been excited about Husky Football

since I can't even fucking remember.

Some confessions:

Gilby I knew before it happened. That was obvious. I have to admit I wanted to believe Willingham would work in the beginning, but the bloom was off that rose in short order. What kept me going was his occassional competitiveness with very good teams. He had the 04 Trojans, one of their very best, on the ropes. Played on the road against a very good Oklahoma team for a 1/2 before some running back they had killed us. And, as others have noted, the guy brought in some pretty talented players in between golf games. It was enough to give me some hope, but that turned out to be fatal.

By the time Ty was done with me, I didn't have any optimism left for Sarkesian, and his mediocrity was soon established. Let's face it: his high water marks were the Holiday over an uninspired Nebraska team and beating Nunes. That's IT! Didn't come fucking close to being competitive with Oregon. Kelly would literally take his foot off the gas for Sarkesian. Slingblade inadvertently did the same thing. Don't know what in the flying fuck Haden was thinking, but I certainly am not complaining about keeping the giant asleep.

But Mora - a guy I was dead wrong about - if we could pull this off, I'll start using "we" again. I might even start going to games again.

Fuck this will be some cruel shit if it turns out to be Nuss or Fresneck.

Comments

• topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

since I can't even fucking remember.

Some confessions:

Gilby I knew before it happened. That was obvious. I have to admit I wanted to believe Willingham would work in the beginning, but the bloom was off that rose in short order. What kept me going was his occassional competitiveness with very good teams. He had the 04 Trojans, one of their very best, on the ropes. Played on the road against a very good Oklahoma team for a 1/2 before some running back they had killed us. And, as others have noted, the guy brought in some pretty talented players in between golf games. It was enough to give me some hope, but that turned out to be fatal.

By the time Ty was done with me, I didn't have any optimism left for Sarkesian, and his mediocrity was soon established. Let's face it: his high water marks were the Holiday over an uninspired Nebraska team and beating Nunes. That's IT! Didn't come fucking close to being competitive with Oregon. Kelly would literally take his foot off the gas for Sarkesian. Slingblade inadvertently did the same thing. Don't know what in the flying fuck Haden was thinking, but I certainly am not complaining about keeping the giant asleep.

But Mora - a guy I was dead wrong about - if we could pull this off, I'll start using "we" again. I might even start going to games again.

Fuck this will be some cruel shit if it turns out to be Nuss or Fresneck the field.

• TMacDawgTMacDawg Member Posts: 161

Let's face it: his high water marks were the Holiday over an uninspired Nebraska team and beating Nunes. That's IT!

I'd also include the victory over Aaron Corp(se) in 2009. All of Sark's "high water marks" were accompanied with asterisks...