Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Mike: rooting for illegals to kill people so he can be proven right on a message board.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    But what about federal crime stats skewing the numbers?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2019
    2001400ex said:

Mike: rooting for illegals to kill people so he can be proven right on a message board.

Is that what I did? “Rooted”. Yeah. Right about what? Have I ever commented of the topic of illegals and crime? What’s my position on immigration? You’re a pathetic piece of shit and knew you’d be the first to comment. Fuck head
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    What's the problem? He murdered Texans

2001400ex said:

Is that what I did? “Rooted”. Yeah. Right about what? Have I ever commented of the topic of illegals and crime? What’s my position on immigration? You’re a pathetic piece of shit and knew you’d be the first to comment. Fuck head
    You sound angry Mike. Why the "ut oh" in the heading if you aren't rooting for it? Or why even post at all?
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You sound angry Mike. Why the "ut oh" in the heading if you aren't rooting for it? Or why even post at all?
    So you can run cover for a mass murderer

Why do you want it kept quiet?

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

So you can run cover for a mass murderer

Why do you want it kept quiet?
    What does not posting on here have to do with keeping quiet? There's like 8 people in the tug. Race.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You sound scared

You sound scared

And you root for illegals to kill people.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

You sound scared

Projection again

Illegals kill people and you blame Damone and me

Pathetic

Keep running cover

2001400ex said:

You sound scared

Projection again

Pathetic

Keep running cover
    Race bitches about projection then in the next sentence says I'm blaming him and Mike. Nice work old man.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Because an illegal murdering people might be a shit storm and I thought dip shits like you would freak out. I was right. It took you no time to get worked up about it and comment. Fuck off.
    Lil angry Mike.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Because an illegal murdering people might be a shit storm and I thought dip shits like you would freak out. I was right. It took you no time to get worked up about it and comment. Fuck off.
    Lil angry Mike.
    We are you so triggered by this?
    We?
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You sound scared

Projection again

Pathetic

Keep running cover
    Race bitches about projection then in the next sentence says I'm blaming him and Mike. Nice work old man.
    You are

Its pathetic
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    "illegals don't commit much crime"

That's not the point fuck sticks. Any crime committed by an illegal is too much
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483

"illegals don't commit much crime"

That's not the point fuck sticks. Any crime committed by an illegal is too much

Including being here illegally!
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,467
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Don't you ever take a fucking break Hondo? You arent convincing anyone of anything