Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Pac 12 is so pathetic, that...

2»

Comments

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

Gladstone said:

We're on a collision course with Utah for the Pac-12 Championship again.

And once again no one will care.
    The cooger is mailing it in already.

lol
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

salemcoog said:

EwaDawg said:

salemcoog said:

EwaDawg said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Gladstone said:

We? know you cuogs care. We? know
    Not really. No one sticks around to see who wins the final when youve already been sent home in the semis.
    Uh, dude. WSU got their ass absofuckinglutely blasted AT FUCKING HOME (in the snow).

WSU, like usual, HAD NO FUCKING PLACE TO GO.

You are a billion times lamer than I remember.

JFC

(Surely the author of the home field disadvantage excuse can remember history from six fucking months ago. Even with the Pullman brain damage.)
    Yes, We lost again. So we were out of the tournament. Why would I care to watch the team that already beat us and another team we already beat earlier in the Season that set offensive Football back 50 years???

You don't, haven't and never will get it.

You're a Doog Prince.
    And, you are the DUMBEST FUCK on the FUCKING Planet.

You ? (WSU) were ALREADY home. You ? weren't sent there. You ? were left there crying through you fucking comedic moustache.

Oh, and, you are one stupid fuckermother. .

And, yes, I usually ignore the dumbest fucking poasters. Welcome to your future.

And, since I won't respond to the most fucking stupid idiots, I realize you were trying to speak using a metaphor but you, like most of your poasts, botched it big time. Kinda like you ? (WSU) in apple cups under leech.

Congrats on finding the ignore button Corky.

Pretty much all of the other posters on here put you on it a long time ago.

Realdawg is looking for some milque toast though.

I'll have them send you an invite.
    There's an ignore button?
    One thing doogman did right. Meanwhile we have to sit through another shitty rendition of @salemcoog picking a fight with the lowest common denominators on this board in order to pad his stats. Fuck that guy.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    EwaDawg said:

salemcoog said:

EwaDawg said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Gladstone said:

Not really. No one sticks around to see who wins the final when youve already been sent home in the semis.
    Uh, dude. WSU got their ass absofuckinglutely blasted AT FUCKING HOME (in the snow).

JFC

(Surely the author of the home field disadvantage excuse can remember history from six fucking months ago. Even with the Pullman brain damage.)
    Yes, We lost again. So we were out of the tournament. Why would I care to watch the team that already beat us and another team we already beat earlier in the Season that set offensive Football back 50 years???

You're a Doog Prince.

You ? (WSU) were ALREADY home. You ? weren't sent there. You ? were left there crying through you fucking comedic moustache.

And, yes, I usually ignore the dumbest fucking poasters. Welcome to your future.

And, since I won't respond to the most fucking stupid idiots, I realize you were trying to speak using a metaphor but you, like most of your poasts, botched it big time. Kinda like you ? (WSU) in apple cups under leech.

NOFC who you pretend to ignore moron. The master of the incoherent post rides again.

You seem to not "get" a lot of things.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

EwaDawg said:

salemcoog said:

EwaDawg said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Gladstone said:

JFC

You're a Doog Prince.

No, but there's an invisible "WTF" button that he hits all the time in response to posts he's supposedly ignoring.

He's been ignoring me for years.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,611
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

salemcoog said:

EwaDawg said:

salemcoog said:

EwaDawg said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Gladstone said:

JFC

You're a Doog Prince.

One thing doogman did right. Meanwhile we have to sit through another shitty rendition of @salemcoog picking a fight with the lowest common denominators on this board in order to pad his stats. Fuck that guy.
    In all fairness the cuog didn't pick the fight. EWA just seems to have a random outburst of hostile dooginess from time to time, then disappears for a bit before spasming again.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

EwaDawg said:

salemcoog said:

EwaDawg said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Gladstone said:

JFC

You're a Doog Prince.

He won't answer you. He just won't. Because he's ignoring you now.

In the pantheon of stupid on HCH, I have Ewa and Sled in slugfest for the title.

Don't twist. There are a lot of other posters that are absolute garbage. But they're not stupid. Those two dudes are legitimately dumb. It's painfully obvious.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

EwaDawg said:

salemcoog said:

EwaDawg said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Gladstone said:

JFC

You're a Doog Prince.

T's and P's to you and your fam.

But don't worry, My fights don't last long. One way or the other. Stick and move is not in my repertoire.