Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bob Schorledt...RIP

13»

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,861
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

So I was reading that he played DB too on the flip side. Tuff.

Lockner would have been great in the era single platoon football.

And he punted I think
    Was he as good at punting as Jake Browning?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,969
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

And he punted I think
    My dad told me years ago that the Huskies were playing Navy and lined up to punt. Either Schloredt dropped the snap or it was a bad snap. I can't remember. Navy tackled him for a big loss. The Midshipmen ran down the clock and booted a last second field goal to beat the Huskies 15-14. Dad said you could hear a pin drop as 59,000 fans left Husky Stadium. It ended up being Washington's only loss of the season.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

And he punted I think
    My dad told me years ago that the Huskies were playing Navy and lined up to punt. Either Schloredt dropped the snap or it was a bad snap. I can't remember. Navy tackled him for a big loss. The Midshipmen ran down the clock and booted a last second field goal to beat the Huskies 15-14. Dad said you could hear a pin drop as 59,000 fans left Husky Stadium. It ended up being Washington's only loss of the season.

then everyone clapped?
  • Options
    GrandpaSankeyGrandpaSankey Member Posts: 956
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

And he punted I think

Owen's ableist refusal to recruit a blind long snapper cost him a national championship.

Serves him right.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

If you are on this bored and don't know who Bob Schorledt is you should probably just kill yourself. Bitchfork and the Ducks excluded of course. They should kill themselves for being ASU and Ducks fans. The Cuog fans around here are already dead. Inside.

Bro I came for the girls
    And stayed AFTER you realized we are all queer?
  • Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,412
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Before the 2007 game versus SC, when we? wore the throwback 1960 jerseys, I was fortunate enough to attend a pre-game function with Schloredt, Fleming, and many others on the 1960 Nat'l Championship team. It was a great experience that I'll never forget.