Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rats are tuning on each other

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Hopefully they get in tune but I doubt it.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,747
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited May 2019
    Those mother-fuckers belong in jail for deliberately defrauding the FISA courts to obtain illegitimate warrants to spy on the opposition.

Then those lying phony hypocrites screeched for years about about "Russian Collusion" while acting more like KGB agents than Trump's folks could ever dream of.

Fuck those assholes. Next stop: Graybar Hotel.

Time to pay the Barr tab.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    “I’m singing this note ‘cause it fits in well with the chords I’m playing.
    I can’t pretend there’s any meaning here or in the things I’m saying.
    But I’m in tune
    Right in tune
    And I’m gonna tune
    Right in on you.”
  • Options

Those mother-fuckers belong in jail for deliberately defrauding the FISA courts to obtain illegitimate warrants to spy on the opposition.

Then those lying phony hypocrites screeched for years about about "Russian Collusion" while acting more like KGB agents than Trump's folks could ever dream of.

You sound angry. Don't worry sugar bear, Hillary and Obama will go to jail any day now.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,758
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

You sound angry. Don't worry sugar bear, Hillary and Obama will go to jail any day now.
    Does your contract to poast here expire if they go to jail?

Axeing for a fren.

#aclockworkshill #rightontim #HondoBros #lapdog
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

What are they investigating? Hondo and CD both told me that this was nothing more than a right wing, tin-foil hat conspiracy theory.

Btw, AG Lynch also had to sign off on going to the court to request a FISA warrant, which means there is no way in hell Obama wasn't kept up to date on the spying.

I've been hearing for two years that the investigation is only political and the fact there's an investigation means nothing. Now you are saying they only investigate if the parties are guilty? Chinteresting.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

What are they investigating? Hondo and CD both told me that this was nothing more than a right wing, tin-foil hat conspiracy theory.

Btw, AG Lynch also had to sign off on going to the court to request a FISA warrant, which means there is no way in hell Obama wasn't kept up to date on the spying.

I've been hearing for two years that the investigation is only political and the fact there's an investigation means nothing. Now you are saying they only investigate if the parties are guilty? Chinteresting.
    Now you're saying you want to suck dick? Why are you always saying you want to suck dick Hondo?
  • Options
    Bob, the closest gay dude, always goes into homoerotic rants when backed into a corner.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Bob, the closest gay dude, always goes into homoerotic rants when backed into a corner.

There you go saying you want to suck dick again. What fucking corner Hondo? Your only move is either to lie or fuck strawman ass. You're incapable of addressing what anyone here actually says. I've never said they only investigate if the parties are guilty. That a straight up strawman ass fuck because you're stupid and you're a liar. Your act is beyond stale Hondo.

Why are you always saying you want to suck dick Hondo?

• Options
    Bob, lacking self awareness and exposing his faggotry again.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Why would anyone get upset over the three top law enforcement officers in the country conspiring with an existing administration to engage in illegal activity to defeat a political opponent?
    Exactly. I'm outraged. The hammer is going to drop on Obama and Hillary any day now.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,747
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Why would anyone get upset over the three top law enforcement officers in the country conspiring with an existing administration to engage in illegal activity to defeat a political opponent?
    Exactly. I'm outraged. The hammer is going to drop on Obama and Hillary any day now.
    Voluntary Retardation is apparently your thing.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Bob, lacking self awareness and exposing his faggotry again.

Hondo continues to say he loves sucking dick. Now quote where I ever said that they only investigate if the parties are guilty you lying piece of shit.
  • Options
    Bob doesn't even realize what he says. Yes Bob, you didn't exactly say they only investigate if the parties are guilty. But you sure as hell thought Trump was innocent the whole time of the investigation. And think Obama and Hillary are guilty before and investigation has been started. Not to mention you think the Trump deal was purely political and you think there's zero politics in this investigation.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Bob doesn't even realize what he says. Yes Bob, you didn't exactly say they only investigate if the parties are guilty. But you sure as hell thought Trump was innocent the whole time of the investigation. And think Obama and Hillary are guilty before and investigation has been started. Not to mention you think the Trump deal was purely political and you think there's zero politics in this investigation.

I don't need someone who thinks about sucking cock all day telling me what I think Hondo. Go fuck yourself. Unlike you Hondo, I'm not a fucking Kunt and I'm more than willing to state quite clearly what I think and believe and I don't need a pathological lying cock sucker like you putting words in my mouth.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Why would Comey and Brennan be arguing over who pushed to include the Steele Dossier in an intel report when Hondo the cocksucker has been telling us that the Dossier was never really used for anything and that it was paid for by Republicans?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Why would Comey and Brennan be arguing over who pushed to include the Steele Dossier in an intel report when Hondo the cocksucker has been telling us that the Dossier was never really used for anything and that it was paid for by Republicans?

Why do you think Trump Jr met with Russians and lied about it? See what I did there? I doubt it.