Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

NBA Lottery Fix

2»

Comments

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I’m hearing Zion is not happy with New Orleans getting the pick. Hopefully he pulls a power move and refuses to go there.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    When Patrick Ewing was being touted as the greatest thing to ever come out of college, all of a sudden the NBA announced it was having a lottery. Lo and behold, the New York Knicks won the #1 pick. What were the odds?
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

When Patrick Ewing was being touted as the greatest thing to ever come out of college, all of a sudden the NBA announced it was having a lottery. Lo and behold, the New York Knicks won the #1 pick. What were the odds?

Back then, it was riggable.

But these days the NBA has a third party in EY oversee and perform the lottery process. EY isn’t going to risk a hundred million dollar lawsuit from screwed over owners by rigging it
  • Options
    NurpleNurple Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I hope Zion withdraws his name and causes a meltdown.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,440
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2019
    It's wigged because the NBA knows it has to pwop up a franchise no one fucking cares about.

Just like if the Sonics were alive again.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,472
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    haie said:

It's wigged because the NBA knows it has to pwop up a franchise no one fucking cares about.

Just like if the Sonics were alive again.

When the Sonics are finally resurrected I hope you drive up for a Blazers/Supes (I like to call them that) game and pull a Dennis putting a Maserati in to a tree with your 1993 Corolla.