Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fake news from a fake Indian

WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,896
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
Standard Supporter

The two major media figures that were on top of the fake collusion story from the beginning were Mark Levin, Fox News and Sean Hannity, Fox News. Literally, the entire cast of characters from the NY Times, The Washington Post, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and MSLSD bought the Russian - Trump fake news collusion myth. A fake dossier paid for by the PIPS campaign supplied with fake stories from Russian intelligence and supported by false affidavits supporting the FISA warrants and a special prosecutor who knew from the beginning that the truth about the dossier and the FISA warrants. And yet our fake Indian thinks that Fox News is the problem. And major figures in the Dem Congress still are drinking the Kool-Aid.
https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/
I EAGERLY AWAIT THE MEDIA’S CONDEMNATION OF THIS ATTACK ON THE FREE PRESS: Liz Warren: ‘Fox News Is a Hate-For-Profit Racket That Gives a Megaphone to Racists and Conspiracists.’

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Hondo told me that the Mueller report confirmed pretty much every story about Russian collusion that was reported in the press.

Hondo didn't lie did he?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Hondo told me that the Mueller report confirmed pretty much every story about Russian collusion that was reported in the press.

Hondo didn't lie did he?

Did you know Trumps kid met with the Russians to get dirt on Hillary? It’s in the report.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited May 2019

SFGbob said:

Hondo didn't lie did he?

Did you know Trumps kid met with the Russians to get dirt on Hillary? It’s in the report.
    And that "dirt Hillary" means DNC and Hillary emails. That's in the report to according too Hondo. Just don't ask him to quote it from the report or you'll get some crap about a meeting with Papodopolus in London.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,301
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Muellertards

The worst